Page 1 of 1072 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

The Black Collection 6" has found it's way onto ebay so it can't be long before they hit elsewhere. Post your Black Collection 6" finds here, make sure to include where you got it from as well to help out other forum members.

Anyone have the Dpci number for the 6 inch black series?
    Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082890/#post18850092
    Trade Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104062/
    Want: 6 Imperial Shock Trooper, Walgreens Vader, Amazon & EE 4 Packs
    Have: Cap'n Phasmam, Clone &Storm Trooper, Gammy Guards, MarvelLegends

Just bought the set today at TRU with their Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale. Then as I was walking out I checked Hasbro's site and was able to snag an SDCC Boba Fett before they were gone.

My first question is about the numbers for this series. I see that Luke is #01, Maul #02, Sandtrooper #03, and R2 #04. Does Boba Fett have a number?
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. -HP Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by BorgIG88 View Post
    Anyone have the Dpci number for the 6 inch black series?
    Here's the link to the DPCI Lookup: Target Mobile : Expect More Pay Less

The DPCI is: 087-06-1941

Did a quick search on the site using the Target Distribution Centers and saw a Target or two in Nevada, Arizona, and Texas have these. They've just started going out, but we should see them nationwide in the next week or so.
    Luke:Master Yoda you can't die!
    Yoda:Watch me!

Quote Originally Posted by RolandofGilead View Post
    Just bought the set today at TRU with their Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale. Then as I was walking out I checked Hasbro's site and was able to snag an SDCC Boba Fett before they were gone.

My first question is about the numbers for this series. I see that Luke is #01, Maul #02, Sandtrooper #03, and R2 #04. Does Boba Fett have a number?
    Probably not. People would be hiring contract killers right now if they'd numbered Fett.

I am shocked that no RSers have found these yet, seeing as they're being reported in the southern west coast states.

There are threads in other sections where scummers have mentioned seeing them, but didn't pick them up. They are definitely out there.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    I am shocked that no RSers have found these yet, seeing as they're being reported in the southern west coast states.
    Both the 3.75" and the 6" figures were found at Toys R Us here in Phoenix, AZ in the last couple of days, also at Targets in Tucson, AZ. I posted a pic in the 3.75" recent acq. Thread.

Nothing at Target. Just a bunch of Spider-man Fighter pods, and monsuno on clearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Quote Originally Posted by RolandofGilead View Post
    The single boxed Boba will be numbered in wave 2.

Page 1 of 1072 12311511015011001 ... LastLast