Page 2 of 1074 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RolandofGilead View Post
    My first question is about the numbers for this series. I see that Luke is #01, Maul #02, Sandtrooper #03, and R2 #04. Does Boba Fett have a number?
    The exclusive version has no number but the basic release is number 6.

Picked up Sandtrooper and Luke at Toys R Us today. They were the last two 6" figures there. Rang up with the Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off Star Wars sale, which was nice. Not sure how much it helps, since they are sold out now. But it was the Toys R Us at the Domain in Austin, Texas. I wasn't interested, but they also had a good number of the first wave of 3.75" figures.

Checked TRU here in San Antonio and they didn't have the 6" figures (or even a sticker for them) but I did find the 3 3/4" Black Series so not a total loss. Based on you finding them in Austin I will be checking daily though!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Got my Sandtrooper from Target! They got them early at my local store. All I had to do was ask an employee to check with the warehouse people and he brought out one of each from this wave. I would have bought them all, but I'm saving for the next set.

Quote Originally Posted by USSZim View Post
    Got my Sandtrooper from Target! They got them early at my local store. All I had to do was ask an employee to check with the warehouse people and he brought out one of each from this wave. I would have bought them all, but I'm saving for the next set.
    Location?

Quote Originally Posted by JangoNate View Post
    Here's the link to the DPCI Lookup: Target Mobile : Expect More Pay Less

The DPCI is: 087-06-1941

Did a quick search on the site using the Target Distribution Centers and saw a Target or two in Nevada, Arizona, and Texas have these. They've just started going out, but we should see them nationwide in the next week or so.

Thank you very much for posting this.

Unfortunately, "in stock" and "on the shelf" are two different things.

So are they $19.99 at every store? I know Wal-Mart usually beats Toys R us and even Target on prices for most items.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennyson View Post
    So are they $19.99 at every store? I know Wal-Mart usually beats Toys R us and even Target on prices for most items.
    They're probably 19.96 at WM...
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSnow View Post
    Thank you very much for posting this.

Unfortunately, "in stock" and "on the shelf" are two different things.
    Definitely. But most stores will get them out of the back for you.

The wait for them to get to the East Coast is getting pretty tough.
    Luke:Master Yoda you can't die!
    Yoda:Watch me!

What ever happened to everything being five bucks under the MSRP? What ever happened to Walmart being devious and underhanded in order to get the lowest prices?

Page 2 of 1074 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast