Page 1055 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 5555595510051045105310541055105610571065 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,550 of 10731

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RebelJoel View Post
    I just recently started collecting Black Series stuff and have basically spent the past two weekends scouring my local stores for whatever they've got. It all started with a Death Trooper for $7.99 at Walgreens and eventually led to me grabbing General Veers from another, Archive Boba Fett and Bossk at Gamestop and Captain Rex, Hera and Sabine from BBTS. I think I'm going to try and find a clearanced Zuckuss at the Disney Store this weekend and then track down Kanan online and call it a day until Clone Commander Obi-Wan is released.
    Welcome to the habit, and remember...

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post

I've sent this to so many people. One of my favorite memes.

Haha. Thats fantastic and so true!

lol, well done. This got a legit chuckle from me.

lol, thanks! I'm definitely in it for the long haul now, that's for sure!

Clone Commander Obi-Wan Kenobi
    40th Darth Vader Pack (for only $5, sold Vader and kept the stand)

Veers and Inferno Agent, Archive Anakin and Archive Maul.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

TFA Han, TFA Luke, 40th R5-D4 and a Viper droid w. Darth Vader force link. I'm told the probe droid is fairly accurate to 6"

Btw, those FO stormtrooper bodies are NOT coming apart at the waist... Boiled and still I was afraid of snapping somehing inside.
    (Wanted to shorten Luke, so it would fit better the original difference between him and Han)

"Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by RebelJoel View Post
    I just recently started collecting Black Series stuff and have basically spent the past two weekends scouring my local stores for whatever they've got. It all started with a Death Trooper for $7.99 at Walgreens and eventually led to me grabbing General Veers from another, Archive Boba Fett and Bossk at Gamestop and Captain Rex, Hera and Sabine from BBTS. I think I'm going to try and find a clearanced Zuckuss at the Disney Store this weekend and then track down Kanan online and call it a day until Clone Commander Obi-Wan is released.
    The hunt is really fun...in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
    The hunt is really fun...in the beginning.
    Heh, trust me: I used to collect Transformers. I know the immense pain toy hunting brings! lol

I've become much more comfortable with just ordering everything online if I can't find it at retail.

Page 1055 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 5555595510051045105310541055105610571065 ... LastLast