Page 1054 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 5455495410041044105210531054105510561064 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,540 of 10719

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Lucky you! I can't find him anywhere ... :-/
    I got him off a guy on Facebook. Good price. $20 shipped.

Big thanks to Darthluis for this guy:

Got an Archive Darth Maul today. He’s nice.

Ended up picking up an archive Boba Fett this weekend at a local Gamestop. I originally had him and the original boxed version. I sold them both to get the Mafex version which is superior in many ways. But, I had $20 burning a hole in my pocket and I figured it's good to have a Hasbro version just to complete the bounty hunter collection at least. Plus I like the soft goods cape on the Hasbro figure vs. the plastic cape of the Mafex figure. I'll probably keep it in the package though.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Picked up an Archive Boba Fett last night at GameStop.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Picked up Archive Yoda at Walmart for $11. Wish he had knees.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Picked up Archive Yoda at Walmart for $11. Wish he had knees.
    It's a slippery slope. First you wish for knees then you're probably going to wish for a banjo.

Yesterday I was hunting around the Disney stores in my area for Ezra, but I ended up with a Dr. Aphra. I still think her head is a little big, but it's a cool figure nonetheless.

As I was walking into the mall to check out another Disney store I passed right by a Gamestop and there was Ezra front and center on a rack in the entryway. Never did make it to the Disney store in that mall.

All I need is Chopper and I'll be caught up with the Rebels crew.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Sweet jesus....my walmart only has lame old black seried figs like Dj at full price. At 11 dollars i wiuld love a yoda to customixe and correct the height.

Archive Darth Maul. My local Gamestop has a bunch of stuff I need but I stick to buying one at a time (gives me something to look forward to).

I just recently started collecting Black Series stuff and have basically spent the past two weekends scouring my local stores for whatever they've got. It all started with a Death Trooper for $7.99 at Walgreens and eventually led to me grabbing General Veers from another, Archive Boba Fett and Bossk at Gamestop and Captain Rex, Hera and Sabine from BBTS. I think I'm going to try and find a clearanced Zuckuss at the Disney Store this weekend and then track down Kanan online and call it a day until Clone Commander Obi-Wan is released.

Page 1054 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 5455495410041044105210531054105510561064 ... LastLast