Page 1041 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110391040104110421043 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 10451

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I went ahead and pre ordered the SDCC Boba Fett from Robot Kingdom to be on the safe side. Been pretty happy with them. Even if the Boba fett sells out in a millisecond at least i’m covered.
    I resorted to ebay for this as well. I really hate paying over triple the price, but that's the going rate, and seeing how the Luke figure from two years ago went UP in price rather than dropping to something more reasonable, and there's no guarantee I can be on my computer when they go live in September, I shelled out the $$. If I can get a second one to open for the regular price then, I'll give it a shot. The Sith Trooper, on the other hand, I can wait for. A few extra weapons is not enough for me to want to overspend on a figure that will see regular release in a few months anyway.
    I

Just got Trashy Luke and Rocket Man trooper from InDemandToys.
    That dirt on Luke is quite well done. But those stormtrooper feet/legs are annoying. Often making it hard to pose them well.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnakeEyes View Post
    Dang, BS figures are $24.99 at GameStop in your area? Theyíre $22.99 around here.
    No, my mistake. They are $22.99 in my area, too.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Start checking Ollie’s if you have one found these out ours.

Cool. I could use a few Scarif Stormtroopers.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Egad!!
    Nearest Ollie’s is over 140 miles away...Bummer!!

They also had some royal Guards and a few FO Stormtroopers.

Picked up a second Scout Trooper at Gamestop a few days ago. Such a sharp looking figure. I could see it being a problem for me whenever I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Picked up a second Scout Trooper at Gamestop a few days ago. Such a sharp looking figure. I could see it being a problem for me whenever I see one.
    I missed out on a Kijiji deal for a Scout. I hesitated because I have one with the bike and the card was bent. Now itís gone and I regret not grabbing it 😕

Havenít seen one in the wild yet.

I checked out the Ollies in Mesquite Tx Sunday and they didn't have any

Page 1041 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110391040104110421043 ... LastLast