Page 1039 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 10453

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Series 6" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    Dont worry! Mine was like that and turned out fine! Tight joints and snug pistol in the holster.
    It was the droid. I had to cut with a knife a few places, just to make sure I didn't break anything on him.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    It was the droid. I had to cut with a knife a few places, just to make sure I didn't break anything on him.

My fault I misread that. My BT-1 was the same way. The legs was behind the plastic prison which made is difficult to remove.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Stopped by my local Gamestop to check on my Obi-Wan pre-order and was pleased to find that the girl there had literally JUST unpacked the box! Was even more pleased to find out that they also received Chopper! All caught up
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Got a Sith Trooper today at the con. Pretty cool fig! He'll be on yard blowing duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Coz View Post
    Got a Sith Trooper today at the con. Pretty cool fig! He'll be on yard blowing duty.
    Cool! So it sounds like this figure will get a widespread release, but I’m assumimg with not all of the accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Cool! So it sounds like this figure will get a widespread release, but I’m assumimg with not all of the accessories?
    I'll be attending the Hasbro panel tomorrow so I'll post what they say about it.

Parting with my Collection

Hi All,
    this is one of my first posts .. so i if this is the wrong spot to post i apologize.
    the reason for my post is that ive been a collector of the star wars black series since they began. im very proud to say i have got a complete collection of original unopened Orange and Blue wave figures inc SDCC exclusives, deluxe sets, as well as a complete set of the wave 1 and 2 of the 40th anniversary 6 inch release (inc the SDCC luke skywalker with foil card) due to a few real life issues its come time to consider parting with my collection.
    i dont want top put these up for sale on ebay ... i feel they deserve better treatment than that ... and i wanted to get some thoughts on the best way to sell them.
    if you want some photos of the collection id be happy to post them up along with a complete list of the figures

Parting with my Collection

Hi All, this is one of my first posts .. so i if this is the wrong spot to post i apologize.
    the reason for my post is that ive been a collector of the star wars black series since they began. im very proud to say i have got a complete collection of original unopened Orange and Blue wave figures inc SDCC exclusives, deluxe sets, as well as a complete set of the wave 1 and 2 of the 40th anniversary 6 inch release (inc the SDCC Luke sky walker with foil card) due to a few real life issues its come time to consider parting with my collection.
    i dont want top put these up for sale on ebay ... i feel they deserve better treatment than that ... and i wanted to get some thoughts on the best way to sell them.
    if you want some photos of the collection id be happy to post them up along with a complete list of the figures

Picked up the Archive Yoda from Walmart and picked up Chopper from FYE. Got tired of waiting for GameStop to get him in.

Got another Mimban Han from Walmart. It was $15. Another store has their BS down to $11, but nothing worth buying. Just some Solo movie Lando's, Qira's, Range Troopers, and a couple of Krennic's some jerk stuck in a Rebel Fleet Trooper box and returned them to the store.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 1039 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041 ... LastLast