Page 1 of 321 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Collection 3.75" (2013)

Recent Acquisitions - The Black Collection 3.75" (2013)

The Black Collection 3.75" has found it's way onto shelves over in Hong Kong so it can't be long before they hit elsewhere. Post your Black Collection 3.75" finds here, make sure to include where you got it from as well to help out other forum members.

I've acquired the knowledge that there's a lot of pessimism on these boards about the first wave. If that Walmart list holds true, I think there's gonna be a lot to like with the Black Collection.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Found part of the first wave at Target. Biggs and Vader. They were 9.99. Paint apps were awful.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    Found part of the first wave at Target. Biggs and Vader. They were 9.99. Paint apps were awful.
    Uh-oh. Bad news on the paint aps. Do you know the dcpi?
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

I'll check the receipt. The description said Vintage Figure when they scanned so it might be the same as the vintage collection.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

That's not a good sign if true. My local target is still loaded down with Vintage Collection figures.
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".

I just picked up the whole first wave of the back collection (3.75) from Target. Plus R4-P17 x2, shock trooper x2, and a super battle droid from the new saga legends series. I forgot to have them check the 6 inch and mission series. What are the DPCI number for those 2 again?

If I remember correctly, Jeditemplearchives posted a short info on their site in which they say that the DPCIs for TBS and TVC are the same.

This is a signature.

TBS 087-06-1351. Same TVC
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Chuck View Post
    TBS 087-06-1351. Same TVC
    Darth Chuck - any idea what stores that still have a ton of TVC will do? Should I just start shopping at a different store? lol. Very strange to have a whole new card style end up on the same dpci, isn't it?

Page 1 of 321 1231151101 ... LastLast