Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321
Results 3,201 to 3,205 of 3205

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Collection 3.75" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Every time you guys find something at Ross you are rubbing it in haha

we have Marshall’s or Burlington Coat Factory. Best I’ve ever done was 5 royal guards at Burlington for 2.99 each.
    That' still a good find IMO. I rarely find anything at Marshall's around here and Burlington has never had anything I wanted to buy (best I've seen there was 6" Jyn and Krennic for like 10 bucks). I've got an ever growing list of discount stores I stop by...as well as an ever expanding radius I am willing to drive to hit as many as possible haha.
    Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Burlington, DD's, Five Below, Bealls, Bargain Hunt, Ollie's, Tuesday Morning, Rose's/Maxway, Big Lots. I have never spent more than 6-8 hours driving around though, and can stop anytime!

Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader on eBay for only $12! The VC re-release of this guy really helped bring the secondary market prices for the original release down!
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Ta-da!

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I picked up these really awesome Jawas at a comic shop.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I got another Scariff scout trooper in the mail a couple of days ago.

I still think its one of the few best figures from Rogue One

Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321