Page 3 of 321 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Black Collection 3.75" (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Darth Chuck - any idea what stores that still have a ton of TVC will do? Should I just start shopping at a different store? lol. Very strange to have a whole new card style end up on the same dpci, isn't it?
    We're most likely screwed
    I have 8 TVC figures and -0- pending. I may have to have a friend relocate some. Bwahaha. Sad thing is, we're probably one the "bad" stores. We've had the same stuff foreeeeeeeeeeeever.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Most stores around here are pretty low. One has fifteen, the rest have fewer than six. Mine has four, and three of them are Battle Droids.

One store (near my parents) has twelve, all located in Upper Casepack in the back... I'm a bit tempted to go out there.

Found a full case at TRU and picked up the Luke and Padme with the BOGO1/2 sale. Just a few thoughts:

-- Padme's head sculpt is excellent; I'll probably pick up another for a headswap with the LC version (assuming the neck posts are the same). However, the white elbow joint on the right arm is beyond ridiculous.

-- I'm leaning toward putting the resurgence Luke head from my current ceremony Luke custom on the new body (the new blaster/holster is nice, and the new shade of yellow for the jacket looks better to me).

I planned to pick up a Biggs, but after seeing it in person I'll probably stick with my kitbash... Just not feeling the headsculpt, and the flightsuit's orange color seems off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pohatu771 View Post
    Mission Series 087-06-1942
    Saga Legends 087-06-1940
    The Black Series (6") is 087-06-1941
    Thanks! Do you just go to customer service with this number (if in stock) and ask them to bring it out? Is it something they typically do, or just as a favor?
    back from the netherworld

^ You can usally ask any employee, especially if they have one of those hand-held devices. Or sometimes you can go to the media department (my Targets usually have them close to the toy department) and have them look it up there.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Keep in mind that there is a rule within Target about pulling collectable toys from the back (that is not typically enforced anymore, but...) and some stores or associates will not get Star Wars stuff from the back for you.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Keep in mind that there is a rule within Target about pulling collectable toys from the back (that is not typically enforced anymore, but...) and some stores or associates will not get Star Wars stuff from the back for you.
    The Electronics department employees are the ones who usually push the policy of no pulling from the backroom the most. If I were you, I would try to find someone working in the clothing department or someone in grocery. I've always found them to be the most helpful.
    WANTS: VC21 Gamorrean Guards, VC105 Emperor's Royal Guard, TAC/TLC BFII Clone Engineers
    My Clone Armies: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071741/
    urbnns69 Feedback Thread

Had to run to Target for some other stuff this morning. Decided since I had a little money left over at the end of the month and the Vintage figures were still on clearance, I'd just go ahead and grab the remaining figures for custom parts (hoping to have some more time for customizing soon...). We will see if this makes them get in The Black Series. Knowing my luck, they'll get another case of TVC...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

TRU in my area had one peg space of black series. Picked up vader and Bespin luke.

If it hasn't already, Black Series has now officially hit L.A. Met up with EnigmaticOne at the Eagle Rock target; all that was left was Vader and two biker scouts. Bought Vader.

Page 3 of 321 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast