Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Volunteering

Celebration Europe II: Volunteering

Who's signing up to volunteer in Germany? There will no doubt be many tasks to perform between Reed Pop and Official Pix.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Volunteers are now being recruited for the Official Pix Autograph Hall at Star Wars Celebration II in Messe Essen, Germany. The convention takes place July 26th-28th. Duties include line control, helping customers with auto ticket sales and photo sales, and assisting guests.

Volunteers are responsible for their own travel and admissions. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.

If you are interested in volunteering in the autograph hall, please contact Tracy Kelly at opxvolunteers@gmail.com. Please send your name, address, phone number, shirt size, con/work/volunteer experience and anything else you think I need to know.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely-
    TK
    www.fanexpodallas.com
    opxvolunteers@gmail.com
    Official Pix Volunteer Director
    Volunteer Director Fan Expo Dallas, Dallas Fan Days

Quote Originally Posted by tronkel View Post
    Volunteers are now being recruited for the Official Pix Autograph Hall at Star Wars Celebration II in Messe Essen, Germany. The convention takes place July 26th-28th. Duties include line control, helping customers with auto ticket sales and photo sales, and assisting guests.

Volunteers are responsible for their own travel and admissions. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.

If you are interested in volunteering in the autograph hall, please contact Tracy Kelly at opxvolunteers@gmail.com. Please send your name, address, phone number, shirt size, con/work/volunteer experience and anything else you think I need to know.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely-
    TK
    Damn, I'm not old enough to volunteer. I was considering volunteering but it looks like I'll be passing this time. Maybe sometime in the future if there's a third Celebration Europe down the line.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    I've volunteered both me & my buddy; more than willing to pitch in for the chance of having a cup o' tea with Peter Mayhew! Lol
    Last edited by Vossk; 05-23-2013 at 01:53 AM.

I also volunteered for OPX as soon as it was open. I have to send my huge thanks to OPX old volunteers, since they nicely answered all my questions
    Last edited by razagul; 05-31-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    "Never tell me the odds"

Glad to have Vossk and razagul aboard!

Info / FAQs e-mail coming soon!

Tracy
    www.fanexpodallas.com
    opxvolunteers@gmail.com

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Glad to help Tracy & don't forget my buddy will be mucking in as well; his only request is a cup o' tea with Billy Dee Williams...so please give him a call to see if he's coming!

Glad to help also Tracy and thanks for your answers via email. I hope if all goes well to be in the next US Celebration, whenever that is (2014, see that coming? )
    "Never tell me the odds"

Lots of room for more volunteers especially on Sunday. I see A LOT of names on the "who's going" thread - e-mail me if you are interested in volunteering!

Thanks to those that have already given their time - it's going to be great fun!

TK
    www.fanexpodallas.com
    opxvolunteers@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by tronkel View Post
    Lots of room for more volunteers especially on Sunday. I see A LOT of names on the "who's going" thread - e-mail me if you are interested in volunteering!

Thanks to those that have already given their time - it's going to be great fun!

TK
    Like I said before, I would've loved to do volunteering if I wasn't one year too young for the volunteering age-limit. Hope you get some more volunteers though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast