Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Vizam - #17

Yes, very excited about this. I kind of thought Hasbro might have burned themselves out on Skiff Guard by releasing 3 of them last year, so I'm glad to see a new one show up on a rumor list. Sure it's just a resculpt of the POTF2 figure, but I'll still buy it.

Hopefully this means we will see resculpts of Barada and Klaatu soon.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

It's not a rumor. More proof coming tomorrow. Be sure to check our site for more information. Like us on Facebook so you don't miss anything.

A Star Wars Toys & Collectibles Resource; News, Photos and Reviews for Collectors - JediTempleArchives.com

https://www.facebook.com/jeditemplearchives

Paul Harrison
    Jedi Temple Archives
    co-author of The Ultimate Action Figure Collection by Steve Sansweet

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    This figure is rumoured via Jedi Temple Archives. No pictures or info just yet.

Does the idea of seeing this figure interest you?

Now here's a figure I can get excited about! Fingers crossed!
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

YES! YES! YES! One more down. Now here's hoping we get more skiff and Sail Barge guards or appropriate resculpts of.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Really excited for this one! Nice to see Vizam finally getting an upgrade(though I would have preferred to get Vedian first).
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

I love Jabba's goons! Bring them on!

Glad to see this. Would love to one day have all of the skiff guards from both skiffs. Also would have preferred Vedain first, but happy to see this guy.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

You know we really are drifting into obscure characters when you have to Google half the characters on the JTA list :-). I was happy to see another skiff guard, and a much needed update at that.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Another skiff guard. Yawn.

Hope it doesn't pegwarm as bad as Barada or Wooof.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast