Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Saga Legends and Rebels

Amazon sorry.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I ordered the Missions Series packs (with the exception of Vader who was for some reason twice as expensive) from Amazon. They should arrive tomorrow.

Found these at Target this morning...3 sets of the mission series. they were 9.99 each. Also found the first wave of the saga legends...they were 5.99 each. This was in the bay area. mountain view, ca.

Quote Originally Posted by hckyang View Post
    Found these at Target this morning...3 sets of the mission series. they were 9.99 each. Also found the first wave of the saga legends...they were 5.99 each. This was in the bay area. mountain view, ca.
    Which ones? You didn't post pics.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    Which ones? You didn't post pics.
    Actually meant all 4 sets...didn't take a pic and they are in my car but I picked up all for sets in the first wave.

•    
    That Giant Vader has me interested. Although, in the end who knows... I'm iffy these days when it comes to Modern Star Wars. But there just might be enough to interest me...
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

DCPI please!
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

087-06-1942 for Mission 2 packs and -1940 for Legends. The reset date is 8/4. There isn't a STREET DATE, just the reset date. They don't HAVE to pull them until the reset week, but they can if they want to. Don't pitch a fit if you get denied. Just wait 2 more weeks and they'll be warming pegs
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Not an acquisition, but I spotted the new Anakin & Obi-Wan Starfighters and Slave I at TRU.

Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast