Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XJSN's (AKA Professor) Feedback Thread

XJSN's (AKA Professor) Feedback Thread

Here you can enter feedback for trade or purchases with me. I am XJSN here but on every other forum I use I go by the Professor. Thank you.

I recently completed a trade with xjsn, everything went great. Fast shipping, great communication, and items were described perfectly. I look forward to doing more trades with him the future.

-BorgIG88-
    Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082890/#post18850092
    Trade Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104062/
    Want: 6 Imperial Shock Trooper, Walgreens Vader, Amazon & EE 4 Packs
    Have: Cap'n Phasmam, Clone &Storm Trooper, Gammy Guards, MarvelLegends

Just completed my first deal with xjsn. Extremely fast [pre-]payment, good communication, and nice to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to conduct future transactions. Thanks.

Just completed a trade with xjsn. Extremely fast trade and highly recommended. Would def trade with him again. Great scummer.

Completed a great trade with Sean. Super fast shipping and excellent communication throughout. Don't hesitate to deal with him. =)

Completed a trade with Sean. Very prompt with communication and shipping.
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

Bought a few coins from xjsn. Great experience, friendly, fast shipping and great communication.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

bought a pair of 4" MU figures, thanks !
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Was clear to describe exactly what was being sent before sending it - for the sake of example, I was purchasing accessories - and communicated clearly throughout the whole process.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Great transaction completed, glad to help out with your wants list, fast payment on the completed deal, thanks a million!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast