Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: XJSN's (AKA Professor) Feedback Thread

I bought some figures from Sean. They were shipped fast and carefully packaged. Thanks!
    Wanted: VC Starkiller
    My Wants
    My Feedback

My Customs: Star Wars Others

I did a sell-and-trade deal with Sean. Everything went fantastically -- zero complaints!

Great to deal with. Thank you!!

nice smooth transaction with xjsn - would definitely deal with again.
    IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

Go ahead and do any StarWars related business with him! Really patient, and still let me purchase a figure after scraping up money for other figures. Shipped fast and came nicely packaged, and true to his word he sent all the accessories as well! I could not be happier to finish my jedi collection. Did I say he's patient? On a serious note he does have great communication and not a single message went overlooked.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Just got some awesomeness from xjsn. Great scummer, great packing, price, communication. Thanks man you rock!
    The only people that say they don't totally love action figures are the ones that are either lying or are wrong

steveaustin's feedback

Completed an 'arms deal' with XJSN, great 'Scummer!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Super smooth transaction. Real pleasure to do business with. Xjsn is a top notch scummer!

Great communication & excellent transaction. Thanks again.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast