Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Loose collection! 900 figures! Polish Bootlegs!

My Loose collection! 900 figures! Polish Bootlegs!

Hi there,

I was just digging through my loose figures and decided to again make some pictures! Hope you like it!

Every figure you see has different coo, color or mold!

Some notes:
    1. All pictures are made without flash!!!!
    2. All stuff shown is real. No repros here, besides: DT Vader, DT Ben, Polish black skirt, Uzay Snowtrooper skirt, TT Yoda snake and stick! Im working on these. If you can help please drop me a line!
    3. Uzay ATAT Driver has wrong weapon shown. Sorry I have the correct one, but made a mistake while making the pictures!
    4. Forgot to put the Csillagok Biker on the picture....grrrrr
    5. Some Dicolorations are also shown, mainly because I really like them: Green 4-Lom, Green boots RC, Yellow snake Yoda and of coures yellow caped Bib!
    6. New (not shown) entries: 4x Vader Cape, 2 x Vader saber, 2 x Ben (more to follow )

NEW:

1. ANH

Jawa and Snaggle will follow

2. ESB

3. ROTJ + POTF

whats missing now??? I lost overview...LOL

4. Creatures and Beasts
    coming soon!

5. Ships
    coming soon!

6. Special Figures/Pictures

Last edited by Wbobafett; 05-13-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Freakin Awesome! Love it Kudos to you! Liam

:applause: THIS IS SURREAL MAN! :topsy_turvy: Thanks for sharing

You maniac, I'm still aiming for half your collection. I'll wait for all the pictures before I bombard your limelight with questions.

This is awesome. And no problems with sharing with us the pictures. Who's next, guys?

Jakub
    WTB Polish:
    1st gen Zuckuss ATAT limbs | unart: red Zuckuss, red Commando, yellow Luke, brown Luke, yellow Veers, pink Chirpa
    http://starwarsaw.pl

That Luke Farmboy is a classic. Looks like he has seen a ghost...or is one:glee:

When I saw 900 in the title and saw the pictures I couldn't help but think of this lol

Seriously though, amazing collection Wolff, the bootlegs are a nice touch for the figure sets, those trems and the other bootlegs look pretty cool alongside licensed figures.

That "Poch/PBP" or whatever it is Bossk with the green green limbs, was it really produced in that colour? It's almost fluorescent!
    Happy buyers, happy sellers >> RS Feedback
    All you ever wanted to know about Trilogos >>www.trilogo.info
    Things I'm looking for >> WTB:ALL 8D8 Pre Prod!

Great variations!
    What funny the r2 playmo

That is a killer group! It is amazing the various colors on the like pieces. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to seeing more!

Slowly working on a loose set.

FEEDBACK
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1075308/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast