Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Can't Attend & Need Help Thread

Celebration Europe II: Can't Attend & Need Help Thread

Couple requests for a thread like this, so here it is. If you can't join us in Germany this summer and you need help acquiring exclusives from the show, post it here! There is a good track record of forum members willing to help out their fellow board members.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Looking for help with some art. Vanderstelt's, Trevas, Spencer's, and maybe Shea Standefer's prints. Hopefully the reveals and prices are coming soon!

Ok, I'm going to be looking for quite a bit for anyone who is willing to help. Looking for CEII t-shirt and program, also will be looking for most of the exclusives. Will know better when they are announced. Willing to give a handling fee to whomever can help me out.

thx, Randy
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Once announced I may be looking for exclusive maquettes/statues as well as several prints, will reimburse for the needed help

If anyone can get me a POTF General Lando Star Tots, I would greatly appreciate it!

•    
    If anyone could help me out with the Black Series Boba Fett I would name my second child after you! (and pay of course)

If anyone in the US (preferably close to or from Massachusetts) is going, I think I may need some help getting Ian McDiarmid to sign a triple shot pic I got from C6. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by markaronl View Post
    If anyone in the US (preferably close to or from Massachusetts) is going, I think I may need some help getting Ian McDiarmid to sign a triple shot pic I got from C6. Let me know.
    Just an FYI: We will be offering a send-in service for this show.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I used the send in service for C... whatever the last C was in Orlando (VI?) and it was great. I sent in a book with over thirty autographs in it, something I would never EVER trust to a stranger, and it came back to me in perfect shape.

I could not be happier about the autograph send-in service Chris offers.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

can anyone help me with the Hasbro Black series Boba fett set and Han in Carbonite Star Tot please help!!!!!
    Last edited by ddoughboy1978; 06-02-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    it is what it is!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast