Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Can't Attend & Need Help Thread

Wtb Yakface star tots, pls help..

LOOKING FOR BOTH CEII EXCLUSIVE: SW REBELS T-SHIRTS (REBELS LOGO AND GHOST). WOULD PREFER SIZE MEDIUM BUT WILL TAKE LARGE. I AM NOT PLANNING TO WEAR THEM AND JUST LOOKING FOR MINT EXAMPLES FOR MY COLLECTION. WILLING TO PAY WELL. PLEASE WRITE IF YOU CAN HELP! THANKS!

Looking for any of the CEII patches. If anyone can grab extras or has extras after getting home, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by PadawanMenace View Post
    LOOKING FOR BOTH CEII EXCLUSIVE: SW REBELS T-SHIRTS (REBELS LOGO AND GHOST). WOULD PREFER SIZE MEDIUM BUT WILL TAKE LARGE. I AM NOT PLANNING TO WEAR THEM AND JUST LOOKING FOR MINT EXAMPLES FOR MY COLLECTION. WILLING TO PAY WELL. PLEASE WRITE IF YOU CAN HELP! THANKS!
    There's a link on the front page to order the rebels logo T. Not sure if they other shirt can be ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    There's a link on the front page to order the rebels logo T. Not sure if they other shirt can be ordered.
    Thanks I saw that. Unfortunately the Rebels Logo T is slightly different and they are not offering the Ghost shirt. So I am really hoping that someone can help me out. I'll pay double cost so someone can make a profit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234