Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Can't Attend & Need Help Thread

Need help to obtain Malcolm Tween Print, Please pm if your willing to help..

WANTED: Vintage DROIDS: C3-PO.
    Feedback Thread : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1089842/

Hello.
    Add me to the list.
    If possible, interested in CEII ROTJ 30th t-shirt, patch and program/guide plus any promos/goodies.
    Willing to buy or trade. You can check out my Classified post for samples, but other I hold back for trade.
    If any questions, please contact me at drsw3@yahoo.com PMs are full.
    Thank you.
    Looking for certain Celebration Europe and Japan items. Please PM me to discuss.
    2007 Scummy award-Still surprised about the recognition.

I'm looking for someone from the US going to the show, that could possibly pick up 3 T-Shirts for me. I'm interested in the DROIDS logo shirt and the vintage ROTJ lost art Imperials shirt. Both in size 2X. I also want the women's EWOKS T-shirt, but I don't know yet if I need a medium or large. If you are able to help out, please shoot me a PM.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

I would be willing to help a few people out with stuff from the show store. I don't know how we would handle money though since they haven't posted prices yet...

Wow, that is awesome print. I would pay for one of these as well. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by DefSith View Post
    Need help to obtain Malcolm Tween Print, Please pm if your willing to help..

Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

If anyone is willing to help, let me know. We can discuss everything via PM

-Celebration Europe Lanyard

-Star Wars Alphabet Woven Throw

-Commemorative Badge Set

-Celebration Europe Postcard Set x2

-Boba Fett 6" Black Series w/ Han Solo in Carbonite (Hasbro Exclusive)

Art

-Chris Trevas (Execution Order)

-Joe Corroney (The Slave Princess)

-Jerry VanderStelt (Apology Accepted)

Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

I too would love th Malcolm Tween ATAT print.

This print is the best I have seen! Could someone please help me out obtaining one? I can pay via PayPal or whatever you prefer. Pm me if you can help.
    Last edited by bob_fett; 07-07-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    You, like your Father, are now...MINE!

If there are any of the Rebelscum badges with the Biker scout on them that are available blank like the ones that were customized for attendees, I could really use one (if not a few for my buddies) for my Biker Scout focus. Chris, I am in Lakeland and you in Tampa.....maybe you can help a man out.

I would like to also get a hold of the soccer (football) patches that they will have. Please PM me if anyone can help with these things...and thank you in advance.
    All I need to do is beat you by one...you know who you are!!

Ever heard of the Tip O' Texas....seriously, there

•    
    Anyone looking to grab the pilsner/shot glasses? Or the beer stein?? I'm also hoping to get the DROIDS Boba Funko. If anyone can help a man out....PM me....thanks!! Sorry to miss this!
    Last edited by dland24; 07-18-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Anyone willing to purchase the box for the Star Tots I'd much appreciate it obviously willing to cover shipping as well

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast