Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Can't Attend & Need Help Thread

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Just an FYI: We will be offering a send-in service for this show.
    chris when will this be happening, tickets for autographs said the presale ends on july 10 and considering we have to make sure items get to you in time just curious

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen View Post

    chris when will this be happening, tickets for autographs said the presale ends on july 10 and considering we have to make sure items get to you in time just curious
    We are shooting for the beginning of this coming week.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  3. #13
    interested in a full tots set if anyone is able to pick up an extra set, have a full set from C6 to trade for it if interested.

  4. #14

  5. #15
    Hey Chris whens the close date for the send in? I'm waiting on original art of the Emperor that I was going to have him sign.
    Thanks in advance.


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    Hey Chris whens the close date for the send in? I'm waiting on original art of the Emperor that I was going to have him sign.
    Thanks in advance.
    Orders will close on July 5th and all send-in items must arrive by July 18th.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  7. #17
    They also have to be shipped flat and not in poster tubes?


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    They also have to be shipped flat and not in poster tubes?
    No, you can ship in a poster tube. That's how I'll be transporting large photos and posters anyway.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  9. #19
    Hey Chris thanks for all the info, one more thing I was wondering; do the send ins receive a COA from OPX?


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    Hey Chris thanks for all the info, one more thing I was wondering; do the send ins receive a COA from OPX?
    We stick the back of all send-in items with a numbered hologram if appropriate. Things like vintage comics and trading cards typically don't get the stickers unless requested as it covers up the copyright info and some times, part of the image.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •