Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gac Feedback

gac bought some Master Replicas items from me and was a straight shooter all the way. Great doing business, and I hope to again!

Thanks!

Gary bought a Darth Vader Dual Signature MR Lightsaber from me with no issues and paid immediately.
    Thanks, and welcome to buy from me anytime.

Marty

I just completed a deal with gac and everything was as smooth as butter! A great Scummer to work with.

He didn't hesitate to pull the trigger on what he wanted. Very nice and communicative for sure.

Thanks again, gac!

+50 inter-web points
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

If Gary reaches out and says he interested he does not mess around. Pulls the teigger and payment is sent fast. No beating around the bush or tire kicking at all. Would love to do more business with Gary in the future.

I just did another deal with gac and everything was smooth sailing! A very friendly and easy Scummer to deal with.

Thanks again, gac! Enjoy!

+25 inter-web points
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Smooth transaction, gac purchased a set of 40th anniversary figures! Quick payment and excellent communication! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by CaptainCargo; 03-07-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Fast payment and great communication. Great buyer. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12