Thread: can u put a hot toys head on a sideshow body?

can u put a hot toys head on a sideshow body?

idk if this really is the right sub catagory but the title says it all....basically i hate the painting on sideshow star wars human figures.....but loveeeee how good hot toys are....recently purchased the esb han 1:6 and thinking about buying the hot toys indiana jones head in hopes of making that figure amazing......do heads and bodies inter change?any help would be great guys
    Star Wars nut, father and tattoo artist working at town hall tattoo in nepa

You could put the HT Indy head on the SS body I think. May need a little modding

The main issue is the neck. You can find a neck adaptor on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom_113 View Post
    The main issue is the neck. You can find a neck adaptor on eBay.

So what's the name of this so I can find it on eBay?

I been able to place HT heads and heads with HT neck posts on the Prometheus bodies without any problems. But each head can fit tight, perfect or slightly loose, but doesn't fall off. HT neck post will perfectly into prome's neck ball joint
    If the head fits completely loose on a neck post and you can wrap the ball joint with masking tape for thickness or head fights too tight, shave the ball joint smaller.

But I made a quick custom Bruce Lee Jedi. HT head fits about perfect on the Prometheus neck joint. The hands are actually from first Jedi figures. Just modded the hands to fit on the wrist pegs.

Last edited by getoninja; 04-14-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    Check out my custom 1/6 scale figures http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/phot...00&ppuser=2168

Thanks so much

Wow very nice Jackie Chan!!

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by getoninja View Post
    I been able to place HT heads and heads with HT neck posts on the Prometheus bodies without any problems. But each head can fit tight, perfect or slightly loose, but doesn't fall off. HT neck post will perfectly into prome's neck ball joint
    If the head fits completely loose on a neck post and you can wrap the ball joint with masking tape for thickness or head fights too tight, shave the ball joint smaller.

But I made a quick custom Bruce Lee Jedi. HT head fits about perfect on the Prometheus neck joint. The hands are actually from first Jedi figures. Just modded the hands to fit on the wrist pegs.

Recently decided to have a little fun with "Master Jedi" Lee myself. Not completely finished yet, but close. Just need to do some detail work as soon as I can find the time.

Talk about bringing something back from the dead. This post died in 2013 and six years later is revived with Bruce Lee not for sale as a Clone, in the Classifieds section. I see ...
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Haha, it wasn't dead, it was dormant and you're partially correct. Clone armor yes, clone no. You can't clone Bruce! 8)