Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wgenich Feedback Thread

Rear Admiral

wgenich Feedback Thread

Please leave any feedback for me here. Thanks!

Bought some figures from William. Very good communication. Even drove down to IL to conduct transaction in person!
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

Great person to deal with, "painless" transaction!

Bought a single MOC figure. Arrived well packed and in excellent condition.

Sold a GG Bust and William was a great buyer. Immediately paid, great communication, and very patient. Thanks William!

Great scummer, very fast shipping and great communication!

Sold William a GG mini bust and everything was perfect! Fast payment and quick communication!! A pleasure!!!

Don't hesitate to buy from this Scummer. The 6 figures my son ordered arrived well packed and safely. Even refunded the difference in shipping. Great communication throughout the transaction process. Complete satisfaction.

I picked up the Dagger Squadron B-wing, Shadows Snowspeeder, Legacy A-wing, and a Cantina bar section in one lot. We worked a great price and his communication throughout the whole transaction was fast and easy. Thanks for your patience while I transferred some funds to my paypal account. I would buy from wgenich again, but I think I got everything I need for now : )

No problem with this seller! Fair prices, shipped and packaged well. All figures were moc and perfect. Would deal with again! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast