Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feedback for darthalvin

feedback for darthalvin

please leave feedback for darthalvin

•    
    Great person to deal with here and on eBay, would happily buy from again anytime.
    ~Jenni~ BAD MOTIVATOR #R5-D4 of Dead Girl Derby
    DZ-42179 Tusken Raider of the 501st Legion
    Squad Leader of Firehawk Squad, 70th Explorers Garrison
    My feedback thread - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097150/

Excellent to deal with. Good communication and fast shipping, thanks.

Very Fast payment and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with darthalvin!

Excellent Rebel Scummer! Fast payment, great communication! Thanks!

(-o-)

Mynock
    When your face is a prune, action goes BOOM! PRUNEFACE! PRUNEFACE!

Made a nice purchase with darthalvin. Good communication, great item and he packed everything extraordinarily well. A+

Bought a Premium Format statue from Alvin and everything arrived perfect. Fast shipping and new as described. Would deal again. Thank you

Alvin is a great scummer!! Great communication and very honest. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

I just had a great deal from Alvin. He paid fast and had great communication. Would definitely deal with again.

Absolutely a great guy to deal with. Supersmooth transaction. He has been very payient and helpful. And my beautiful EFX Vader Legend has immediately found a glorious place in my collection to be admired!
    Hello there my Star Wars name is GUEAL NOTER! mmmmhh...sounds like a Jedi one to me, How do I know this?? For the name: take the first three letters of your last name, then add the first tho letter of your first name. For the last name: take the first two letters of your mother's last name,then add the first three letters of the city you were born!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast