Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who'd like to see Imperial Commando 2?

Who'd like to see Imperial Commando 2?

Let's get some names on here. I know it's not likely to do anything, I just want to see who'd be interested. So:

Revanfan1
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

The boards have seemed kinda slow to me lately, not many new or ongoing topics beyond the Clone Wars show or the Hasbro line, so sure, why not try to generate something to talk about?
    With the Clone Wars progressing towards Revenge of the Sith (and thus ending), the new sequel trilogy seeming to go away from existing EU, the rumors of the license going from Dark Horse to Marvel, and the Hasbro lines going away from EU characters and refocusing on movie characters, there seems to be a near total lack of EU offerings on the horizon.
    EU fans are a large faction, and while doubting if continuing EU will carry as much of a following as a new trilogy and new canon would, any avenue allowing existing EU to continue would probably be very successful.
    Perhaps finishing out this storyline would be a way of maximizing EU fans' dollars and would sell better than status quo EU.
    I know that my desire for the existing EU action figures has increased solely because the EU seems like it may be going away. It has become a finite set.
    Perhaps this effect is occurring in other people and could occur with this novel.
    I'd say it is a factor (though not the only one) in the selling out of the new Star Wars comic.

If nothing else, this is the list I'd have to be on.

Revanfan1
    Sizzzler
    Last edited by Sizzzler; 02-21-2013 at 09:59 PM.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Me!

SW 1313 looks like it could be good I might have to go next gen just to play that game haha

Edit: Whoops, book you meant I was thinking Republic Commando 2 hahahaha my minds still got the PS4 'reveal' at it's forefront. Also, if you guys have some extra cash, which we prob do since Hasbro hasn't released anything useful in a year now, the Boba Fett kotobuyui statue is like 30 bucks on amazon right now. I picked up the ESB version and I am def gonna start collecting this line. I bought the Jaina and ESB Boba.
    Last edited by Null_11; 02-21-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    Karen Traviss and her views of the Mandalorians > Clone Wars Mandalorian culture!!!

Republic Commando was an awesome PC game.

i don't think I've read Imperial Commando so will pick it up and then comment.

RevanFan1 absolutely knows that I want one!

I would love for Karen to finish it. But I guess someone else can, with the 'outline' of how the Karen wanted things to be wrapped up.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

An Imperial Commando game would be more awesome.

I'd be up for a novel or a game. If not written by Karen, I'd hope that the novel would at least follow the story she outlined.

I would love a new Republic Commando 2 or Imperial Commando game!

Revanfan1
    Sizzzler
    Null_11
    EnigmaticOne
    GKinCT
    Partgreek

Let's keep 'em coming, guys!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Knowing ReallyMe's commando love, I think he would be up for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast