View Poll Results: Will you be collecting the Saga Legends figures?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will be buying them all.

7 7.14%
  • Yes but I will be selective with the figures I buy

40 40.82%
  • Yes only because they're affordable to purchase

2 2.04%
  • No but would consider buying some if they were even cheaper

0 0%
  • No, I will not be be buying any period

49 50.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you be collecting the Saga Legends figures?

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    I might some...when hell freezes over.
    I might buy some that is.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Might pick up a few of favorite characters if the sculpts are good.

I prefer higher levels of articulation, even if I think that full blown SA sometimes makes characters look bad. But some of the sculpts we've seen so far look really nice and there is a certain level of nostalgia-based charm to the vintage Kenner/POTF2 5POA style. The price point doesn't hurt either.

I'm way more excited about this line than the 3 3/4" Black Series. However, I'm not crazy about the figure choices to start with (too much ROTS).

I might some...when hell freezes over.
    I might buy some that is.
    No, I think he meant what he said since these figures aren't even worth forming a coherent sentence for.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    No, I think he meant what he said since these figures aren't even worth forming a coherent sentence for.
    I meant to say, "I think you meant what you said." See, these ridiculous figures are making us all befuddled.

If all they end up doing is Prequel figures, then, no, I will not be collecting any of the new SAGA Legends figures.

I'm so tired of all the Prequel stuff across all lines. I realize that the 3D movies were going to be released and then were cancelled, but to not include anything from the OT is very disappoining and I think the reason for poor sales for a lot of this stuff.

Nope. I'm not going to support any other line than the 3 3/4" Black Series.

I love the idea, and I like the execution, but I don't need another Mace Windu. So I'll be selective.

I hope they repack the Bespin Battle Pack in this series. It never shipped here and I won't for out another huge amount for a second set to open.
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    I hope they repack the Bespin Battle Pack in this series. It never shipped here and I won't for out another huge amount for a second set to open.
    I'd like to see an even more neutral Boba sculpt, personally. And maybe a more neutral right arm for Luke. Vader is obviously covered in the MS 2-pack.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast