Thread: 2013 Sale of stuff no one else sells. Why do I then? Cause I'm AWESOME!!!!

2013 Sale of stuff no one else sells. Why do I then? Cause I'm AWESOME!!!!

Word Up!

Howard Kazanjian TLS with great star wars content...............$99

Ben Burtt signed letter on Lucasfilm Stationary, Great star wars content....$109

Signed 8x10 Michael Carter....................................$19

Anthony Forrest and Koo Stark (rare) dual signed Cut scene shot. Needs Hagon and Hamill to be considered done.............................................. .......$59

Garrick Hagon 8x10 as Biggs................................$17

8x10 vintage Jeremy Bulloch Boba Fett early shot..............$17

C2 Bill Hootkins signed shot, inscribed to Alan.....................$99

C2 shot Carrie fisher in Slave Leia outfit. Best shot for her IMO. Comes with matching C2 paper cert (nice touch to have)....................................$59

Nice Uninscribed peter cushing compliments card.........................$99 (comes with 8x10 OPX for framing)

American League 1990 signed offical ball, signed on sweet spot with the biggest/best Harrison ford autograph possible. literally a 10/10. comes with PSA/DNA certification. YOu wont find another ball of this caliber. Cast it out, or just start a collection of sweet spot signed....$449

Limited edition signed slip cased (boxed really) "sculpting a galaxy" signed and numbered by lorne Peterson. Comes with hand finished recasts/recreations of original props by Petersons company. Weighs 21 lbs, so shipping wont be cheap. overseas would be very expensive shipping.......................................... ...............................$209 (PM to discuss shipping)

Murray Hamilton signed 3x5 inscribed, some condition issues. Super rare, hardest part of any jaws set.........................$69

c2 Peter Diamond Tusken Raider shot.................................$139

OPX signed Mark Hamill CJ shot...............$59

8x10 signed Irvin Kershner on OPX photo. Comes from private signing with Derek Maki...$89

C2 Dave Prowse shot.................................$24

C5 Peter Mayhew signed photo direct from OPX.............$17

C5 Jeremy Bulloch signed photo direct from OPX..........$17

Signed 8x10 Anthony Daniels and Chris Parsons on OPX photo. Comes from Wattographs with their private signing COA........................................$59

8x10 B/W dueling photo profile, signed by Dave Prowse and Alec guinness with awesome vintage full beautiful signatures along the bottom band. As good as it gets. Its not the grainy common dueling shot with Vaders back to you, this is the much harder to find and higher caliber photo pic. With Ben's scheduled JEJ signing come up, great way to finish this out as an elite piece.
    .................................................. ................................................$5 99

As always, first to pay is first to get. PM me with any questions. I do trade, but i need OT NON-CURRENT convention going signed pieces, and original comic/star wars published art. I also collect CGC graded Marvel Star wars Comics, Star Wars 35 cent true variant Marvel books, and all pre 1990 published marvel/dc/cerebus comic art. Send tell if you want to buy or have a trade proposal with one of the items i listed above.

James
    Last edited by zhamlau; 02-15-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

PM sent for non-c2 diamond and "star wars" inscribed guinness.

Ok, bunch of stuff sold (or traded, thank you btw wanted that for a bit "mystery collector"). Everything sold has been removed. 2 items up there being asked about and negotiated but no sale/trade yet. If you want it send tell and ill give you price with shipping and paypal address. first to pay as always is first to get. PM with any questions.

updated again. I broke my rule accidentally and took an item off sale on their word they would buy it. Again, i learned the hard way why its not yours/sold till cash hit hand. Boa is back up for sale, rest updated.

Pm sent.
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"

PM sent!!!
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

Ok, all PMS replied to, everyone paid so far who seems legit/honest. We are good to go, gonna get all your stuff out tonight, or tomorrow morning if this snow keeps up. Thanks to everyone who bought stuff. I'm still sorta shocked the ball and the Guinness is still there but rest went as i expected. I cant remember who asked about the Purvis but that wont be for sale. PM if you have any questions or interested in the items still for sale. 2 best overall pieces still there, and they honestly are very well priced IMO.

Thanks friends and neighbors!

J

Received my item today, very happy with it, thanks J..
    "If you're going to have to admit to carrying a hold-out blaster, carry two and admit to one."

My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1039041/

Got my 2 cards today, very happy, thanks.

No problem guys. Im still sorta shocked 3 of those pieces are still up here not sold, goes to show sometimes you just dont have a buyer no matter how decent priced something is.