Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocktrooper - SL08

Quote Originally Posted by Jertej1 View Post
    Easy pass for me. Unfortunately, that probably everyone's opinion. So.....these will pegclog and give the impression nobody want SW figs.
    Personally I hope you are wrong. Even if you don't like this line, which is marketed at kids and parents, you should hope that it does well sales wise. In the long run it will contribute to getting more collector focused items as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jertej1 View Post
    Easy pass for me. Unfortunately, that probably everyone's opinion.
    Maybe that's the opinion of every one of the 10,000 grown up toy nerds who hang out in toy forums.

But it's probably not the opinion of many of the millions of under 10 boys who like Star Wars.

Their opinion is: "Clone Trooper. Six dollars. Mine."

I might pick him up to use as a back ground character in my diorama.
    I've felt a disturbance in the Force, as if billions of wallets cried out in pain. TFA 2015

To quote Rocky the Flying Squirrel, "Again?"
    Why the Shocktrooper on a single card? Is this the easiest paint job to do? Do kids love red stripes better?
    They have been doing this same stand around and do nothing character on a single card consistently for eight years straight and last year with two different sculpts.
    Literally any other Clone Trooper style would be preferable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    To quote Rocky the Flying Squirrel, "Again?"
    Why the Shocktrooper on a single card? Is this the easiest paint job to do? Do kids love red stripes better?
    They have been doing this same stand around and do nothing character on a single card consistently for eight years straight and last year with two different sculpts.
    Literally any other Clone Trooper style would be preferable at this point.
    Maybe kids really like candy-canes?

Anyways, this is my favorite Clonetrooper paint scheme, so this one is the figure that I am most likely to buy multiples of.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by GAdmiralThrawn View Post
    I might pick him up to use as a back ground character in my diorama.
    That's all this figure will be good for, standing around in a very solid pose :p

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    That's all this figure will be good for, standing around in a very solid pose :p
    As opposed to rolling around on the ground shooting droids...? What do you do in your spare time, GNT?
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I am picking him up I love clones troopers

It looks a nice figure but I've already got 4 Kotobukiya ArtFX+ Shock troopers so this one isn't on my list to purchase.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I also have 2 4 packs of koto for the price I think I will pick up a few..:-)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast