Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakins Jedi Starfighter (Class 2)

I would buy this if they released it in the colour schemes of Anakin and Ahsokas fighters from the recent Clone Wars episode.

It looks like they forgot to put the republic symbol and the fleet armada symbol on it too bad.
    My new TCW photonovel page 2 : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095939/

Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    Oh, good grief, it's 2005 all over again!

I look back on those days with nostalgia, so that's a good thing, BTW.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Yeah, it is huh. I guess since originally the 3D release for ROTS was supposed to be this year they had all this stuff ready for it.

Can't wait to see comparison pictures of the new mold next to the old one. Back at Celebration III in 2005 I was faced with the tough decision of choosing my first Episode III Jedi Starfighter. Anakin's yellow or Obi Wan's red one. I chose the latter and haven't had the chance to pick Anakin's up for a good price since. So I hope these match-up decently- the more accurate scale would be a reason to purchase the new one.

Does anyone know if the astromech domes are to scale with figures, or smaller like on class II Obi-Wan Ep. 2 jedi starfighter?
    MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Yeah, it is huh. I guess since originally the 3D release for ROTS was supposed to be this year they had all this stuff ready for it.
    I was so hyper excited to see them in theatres again I might have well gone and bought a ton of new toys for it too. Now. Bleh.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Does anyone know if the astromech domes are to scale with figures, or smaller like on class II Obi-Wan Ep. 2 jedi starfighter?
    No one knows for sure but it isn't looking good. In the Toy Fair pics the dome appears to be the same sculpt as the one from the recently released E2 starfighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    No one knows for sure but it isn't looking good. In the Toy Fair pics the dome appears to be the same sculpt as the one from the recently released E2 starfighter.
    Thanks for the info. That's a deal breaker for me, unfortunately.
    This and Obi's fighter are the only small vehicles I planned on purchasing, and were actually looking forward to, but not with the ridicuously small astro-domes.

I'm hoping they are scaled correctly but, like you, I've got a bad feeling about this. (At least the big Slave I is looming on the horizon).
    MTFBWY

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast