Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi Wan Trilogy

Obi Wan Trilogy

I recently found out that Disney is planning to release a trilogy of films centred around Obi-Wan Kenobi. Qui Gon is also supposed to appear.
    Thoughts?
    If you give me money, I will blow it on more action figures than you could possibly imagine.

Where did you hear about it?
    I'd be all for it, Ewan could def be Obi again and fill in some of Obi's life between ROTS and ANH.

Sorry! Some incorrect data.
    It's actually not a TRILOGY, it's just three standalone movies. Also, this is just a RUMOR. Nothing has been confirmed.

BTW, here's where I read the article:
    RUMOR: Lucasfilm Said To Be Developing A Trio Of Standalone OBI-WAN KENOBI Movies

It's a great site, the news is usually very accurate.
    If you give me money, I will blow it on more action figures than you could possibly imagine.

My God.....are they going to water down Star wars the way they watered down Marvel. UGH!!!!! Please say it isn't so!!!!
    My Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113194/

"In Legends we often find great truths" - Yoda Clone Wars Legacy - The Big Bang

It's Disney, of course they are haha.
    I'm down for it though, we went from no hope of more Star Wars to possibly having some great movies; could be horrible too but I'm willing to find out.

I'd hit it.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    I'd hit it.
    Right on.
    May the Force be with you....always....except nap time...who needs that kind of pressure.

Collector of 3 3/4 Vintage and Modern star Wars figures......to cuddle!!

I am so all over this! Love the idea!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

If they bring back Ewan to be Obi-Wan to do more during the Clone Wars or leaving Padawan Anakin in Day Care I am so there.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

I wouldn't consider this watering down Star Wars anymore than some of the crappy Star Wars EU that a good deal of fans were crying over because it got wiped out. There we some great stories but there was also some bad. I'm willing to give it a chance.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast