Page 1 of 214 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - May 25, 2018

Han Solo - May 25, 2018

if you hate the new disney Sequels and Spin Offs you are a dumb racist sexist bigot.

No thanks. By definition Harrison Ford wouldn't be in it and nobody else will do.

I'm getting burnt out on all this already and VII isn't even anywhere near yet.
    May you live in interesting times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing_Well View Post
    That could be cool. If they go with a younger teenaged Han I wold be down with re-casting. It could be great to see Han meet Chewie and eventually win the Falcon from Lando. It would be like Once Opon a Time In Mexico but instead of Mexico it would be in a Galaxy Far, Far Away.

I would love to see the adventures of a young Han Solo- but I'm not sure if the silver screen is the right place. I could definitely see Han fitting into the LATV if that is ever produced, perhaps as a stand alone story arc.
    Figure Nominations:

Reegesk, Aurra Sing, Kleef, Bothan Spy, DS2 Luke, SA Rebel Commando's (Tantive IV & Endor), Lowbacca

Don't tempt them, Jub. They're liable to make a Young Han Solo SERIES, and that would go bad very quickly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toonimator View Post
    Don't tempt them, Jub. They're liable to make a Young Han Solo SERIES, and that would go bad very quickly.
    ...or it could be awesome. The weekly adventures of Han Solo's smuggling misadventures.....that could be "Firefly" epic.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Maybe a younger Han Solo for when they reboot the OT characters.
    I hope I never hear the words "reboot" and "OT characters" in the same sentence again....
    Last edited by The_Chosen_1; 01-31-2013 at 10:48 AM.

I'd rather see a Boba Fett movie first. Then they can do whatever the **** they want.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Banned

they could tie them in together and have the stories overlap at one point.

Page 1 of 214 1231151101 ... LastLast