Page 1 of 138 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Sandtrooper - #03

Imperial Sandtrooper - #03

It has been confirmed we'll be seeing an Imperial Sandtrooper in the first wave of 6 inch Black series.

Worth picking up?

Someone at Hasbro sure loves Sandtroopers.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    It has been confirmed we'll be seeing an Imperial Sandtrooper in the first wave of 6 inch Black series.

What can we expect from this figure? A probe droid? Different pauldrons included?
    Bloomin' well should do at this price. All four different blasters too. And the staff.

Dewback would be nice.

Just thinking, is the Black series part of the Legacy Collection or should it have its own section?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Doubt we will see all the different pauldrons. That would only save us money.
    Wish List: Klaatu (coming), Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Saelt-Marae (coming), Tessek, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Just thinking, is the Black series part of the Legacy Collection or should it have its own section?
    I've put in a request for a new section since it'll be a new line, discussion can take place here till a section is started

This is a wasted slot.
    Laserbeak returns Megatron !
    Almost 10 years on Scum
    The Barge will be here before you know it

Character selection is tricky. If Hasbro put all of the big characters in wave one, there's less interest in wave two.

A Sandtrooper keeps the Stormtrooper out of the line until the second or third wave, but shares most of the parts, keeping the profits up.

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    This is a wasted slot.
    Not really if it's a clean Sandtrooper it can then double as a Stormtrooper (once the paldron is removed) as well which people would army build like no tomorrow. It'd be a fast mover on the shelves.

I will probably ONLY by the Imperials in this line, I collect the NECA 7" figures (Predators) so this interests me

Page 1 of 138 1231151101 ... LastLast