Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Purge Stormtrooper - #**

Airborne trooper assimilated a shadow trooper, and produced a sandtrooper baby.

I like it enough to buy one, but REALLY - I never thought I'd say this - I'm kind of ... getting sick of troopers?

Where are the ALIENS!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    I like it enough to buy one, but REALLY - I never thought I'd say this - I'm kind of ... getting sick of troopers?Where are the ALIENS!?!?!
    Maaan Im the far opposite. For me theres never enough Troopers. Just not enough space for them haha.Im definitely without a doubt getting at least 4-6 of those Purge troopers

No electro staff? That’s a fail.

REX ELBOWS!!!!

Can't believe they finally used them again, why not on Obi-Wan? The staff not being included is criminal.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

These Purge Troopers are awesome!! Hasbro knows troopers in black sell like hot cakes hands down!! I can see these troopers assisting the Inquisitor sister or on patrol somewhere looking for Jedi after Order 66. I've read books where Vader did have some force sensitive troopers as well. Could this Purge Trooper be one??

Hello! Im Triple-Zero and Im looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Is this the first time we are getting that large blaster rifle? I'd get it just for that blaster to be honest. Not really feeling the figure itself.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Is this the first time we are getting that large blaster rifle? I'd get it just for that blaster to be honest. Not really feeling the figure itself.

Too me? the large blaster rifle looks like from a Clone Trooper? Could be wrong???

Hello! Im Triple-Zero and Im looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast