Page 61 of 1539 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Also for the Mission series C-3PO and R2-D2 set, why is the R2 an animated version while the 3PO is a realistic version?
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Also for the Mission series C-3PO and R2-D2 set, why is the R2 an animated version while the 3PO is a realistic version?
    A...Star Wars: Droids throwback?
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    We do?..........
    It was in one of the Q&A's last year. They have a Hammerhead and some other sculpt ready to go but don't know where to fit them in.

So where is the thread for the 1/6 scale X-Wing or did I misread that on TNI?
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    It was in one of the Q&A's last year. They have a Hammerhead and some other sculpt ready to go but don't know where to fit them in.
    I missed that somehow. That's great news.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    Nevermind, it says Luke Skywalker X-Wing, meaning the uniformed figure, not his ship. Oops.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    I missed that. There's a re-issue of the last big wing X-Wing for Biggs in Vintage pacakaging to go along with the BS 4" line.

Looking to forward to getting the 4" and 6" threads seperated into the right forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    They never said that. I keep pretty good track of confirmations that came from the Q&A's. Are you getting mixed up with Ree Yees/Yakface, cos they did say about that.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I've been in this hobby since 1995.(not including growing up playing w vintage). I've seen a few TF's and I'm
    sure a lot of you have too. I have to say compared to years past, hasbro is producing very very little new star wars products. What we see today would have been a fraction of the star wars line up. Quite sad.

Page 61 of 1539 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast