Page 1548 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 5481048144814981538154615471548154915501558 ... LastLast
Results 15,471 to 15,480 of 15976

Thread: The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

I know this might sound crazy... But it's there a chance The "Vintage Boba" may also receive the same treatment? That is, a "regular BS" Box?... If so, it would probably be some exclusive. Hopefully, just not Walmart.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Same here, I am absolutely DYING for all of the original Kenner line of ANH cantina aliens to be produced in 6" scale.
    Absolutely. In fact, a dream come true would be a mass-released boxed set of the 4 original Cantina aliens, in 6" form:

Hammerhead/Momaw Nadon
    Greedo (don't have the carded version)
    Walrusman/Ponda Baba
    Red Snaggletooth

As well as carded versions of (don't remember all of their names - sorry):

Dr. Evazan
    Horned guy with filed teeth & a sinister grin
    Tall white-furred alien
    Cyclops
    Tonnika Sisters two-pack (fat chance, since there's never been 3.75" versions of them - but one can hope )

And too many others to list/remember.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Standard red line release of the Sith Trooper box shot from Yakface

Available at D23 and through Hasbro pulse and select online retailers from Sep 4th. Regular retail release is Oct 4th https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...sbropulse-com/
    Is there a chance Hasbro would do the same with "Vintage Boba Fett" ?... That is repack it in a standard BS box? (If so... I'm sure he'll be an exclusive (please don't let it be Walmart))

Ok... Sorry for the repeat post. Senior moment? Or Tapatalk queue messing with me...? I swore I did the post earlier today, didn't see it... Etc. Etc.
    Again my apologies... But I'd like to know what everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Is that possibly the new 5" Galaxy of adventures line?
    That would make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    Isn't the $30 TBS figure the big ones like Grievous and Moloch?
    They are, that's why I found it interesting that a regular retailer would have 2 pegs for it. Perhaps this line will be expanded?

Quote Originally Posted by fernmonster View Post
    Is there a chance Hasbro would do the same with "Vintage Boba Fett" ?... That is repack it in a standard BS box? (If so... I'm sure he'll be an exclusive (please don't let it be Walmart))

Hmm. Seeing that Sith Trooper makes me think, do I really need the deluxe one with all the weapons? Although I did get that Amazon exclusive First Order Stormtrooper with all the weapons, but I kind of like the idea of having one less exclusive to have to track down. I think I've pretty much decided to hold off on the Luke three pack since it sounds like they'll all be individually carded at some point anyway so I'm not paying for a package variation, so that would leave only the Boba Fett. But then perhaps the Sith Trooper will be super cool and I'll feel compelled to get the deluxe. But then what if we never see those other weapons? I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by fernmonster View Post

I think they would be crazy not to! I'd definitely pick up another to open and display. They would probably release it through the archive line and as you say, hopefully not an exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by jabbabon View Post
    They are, that's why I found it interesting that a regular retailer would have 2 pegs for it. Perhaps this line will be expanded?
    According to the product code on those shelf tag (E2989), thatís General Grievous

Page 1548 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 5481048144814981538154615471548154915501558 ... LastLast