Page 1518 of 1539 FirstFirst ... 5181018141814681508151615171518151915201528 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 15384

Thread: The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

  1. #15171
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    What DPCI are you guys using? I tried the one from Yakace's database (
    087-16-3972) and kept getting an error on Popfinder. Brickseek showed none in stock in my area, even though I have seen plenty of wave 1 around town. Anyway, I found wave 2 today. I got Yoda and Anakin and they both rang up with seperate DPCIs of 087-16-0374 and 087-16-0375. Not sure which is which, the receipt just says "Star Wars" but I plugged them both into Popfinder and, while I didn't find any in stock, I also didn't get an error.
    I was using the DPCI of 3972. I will try these new ones.

  2. #15172
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSTAR_77 View Post
    I recently picked up some additional shelving to hold my growing collection and Iím looking for opinions on how to reorganize and display it. Some options Iíve considered are:
    1. Chronological by numbered release (what about non-numbered exclusives?).
    2. Movie/era (i.e. PT, OT, ST).
    2a. The stand alone movies could be separate, or fall under OT...?
    3. Keeping orange and blue box figures separate vs integrating them with the red boxes.

    Side notes regarding my collection:
    - figs are boxed
    - I only collect troopers/guards

    Your thoughts? Suggestions for something I havenít considered?

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Personally I'd have them separated out by films with the spin offs being separate. Then keep them together with box style within those displays in chronological order.
    Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for your input.

  3. #15173
    Anyone know if you can use discount codes on Hasbro Pulse for a pre-order?
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

    My Feedback Thread

  4. #15174
    Quote Originally Posted by TK1981 View Post
    Anyone know if you can use discount codes on Hasbro Pulse for a pre-order?
    Did you try?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #15175
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Did you try?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't have the code handy right now but I can try later.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

    My Feedback Thread

  6. #15176
    Quote Originally Posted by TK1981 View Post
    Anyone know if you can use discount codes on Hasbro Pulse for a pre-order?
    Just worked for me.

    Any Hasbro premium member can use the code Fandom52019 for $5 off, one time only.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #15177
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Just worked for me.

    Any Hasbro premium member can use the code Fandom52019 for $5 off, one time only.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Ah yeah that's the one. Thinking of pre-ordering Chopper because as far as I know he doesn't seem to be one of the figures showing up at GameStop early, just 0-0-0 and BT-1. Thanks!
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

    My Feedback Thread

  8. #15178
    Just saw Aphra at Gamestop today, along with BT-1 and 000...so they are trickling in
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

  9. #15179
    Couple of new rumour reports Yakface just posted. Looks like the Second Sister Inquisitor from the upcoming Jedi: Fallen Order video-game and another Clone Commander are coming to Black Series. In the Clone tease they have Bacara, Neyo and Fox pictured so I imagine the latter is at least one of those three.

    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...er-inquisitor/

    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...one-commander/

  10. #15180
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    Couple of new rumour reports Yakface just posted. Looks like the Second Sister Inquisitor from the upcoming Jedi: Fallen Order video-game and another Clone Commander are coming to Black Series. In the Clone tease they have Bacara, Neyo and Fox pictured so I imagine the latter is at least one of those three.

    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...er-inquisitor/

    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/...one-commander/
    Sweeeet - They'd all make great looking figures!

Page 1518 of 1539 FirstFirst ... 5181018141814681508151615171518151915201528 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •