Page 1050 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 5055095010001040104810491050105110521060110011501550 ... LastLast
Results 10,491 to 10,500 of 15974

Thread: The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

A Rebel Fleet Trooper needs to happen. Such an iconic look.

Alternate head please.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Alternate head please.
    only one head and ethnic, cause that's how hasbro rolls.

Hoping for a Bistan and/or Pao.

Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by DANDALORIAN View Post
    Indeed it does!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I could not agree more. Of course they were prevalent in Rogue one. I forgot his name in the film but it was the guy who read off Jyn's charges: she was charged with assault on imperial officers, forging of imperial documents and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I could not agree more. Of course they were prevalent in Rogue one. I forgot his name in the film but it was the guy who read off Jyn's charges: she was charged with assault on imperial officers, forging of imperial documents and so on.
    where is the edit button when I did it, They need to make a figure of that guy.

Imperial troopers are easy for army buildling, because they are all dressed the same. Rebel troopers are much much harder because you're dealing with individual human characters. It looks a bit odd to have just one generic trooper with a human face being cloned 100 times over. So, I think producing a lot of rebel figures is a bit of a challenge that can't be done. At best, just one figure representing a trooper would be better. I think it would be cool to get a fleet trooper, hoth trooper, endor trooper, etc... but I don't want to see those take up wave after wave after wave.

i personally don't see hasbro/Disney rushing to make toys centered around white males. The SW universe has taken a strategic turn to diversity.

They could at least throw in an alternate head, they do that all the time with the Marvel figures. Or just do a running change, they'd only have to spend tooling money on a head.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 1050 of 1598 FirstFirst ... 5055095010001040104810491050105110521060110011501550 ... LastLast