Thread: Read this if "Remember Me" function doesn't work for you

Read this if "Remember Me" function doesn't work for you

I know quite a few people have problems with the "Remember Me" box not working for them, and I think I've finally figured out why (I'm on a roll tonight, maybe I should stay up this late more often). The "Remember Me" function ONLY works if you log in with your username. If you log in with your email address, the box will not work. I don't have a fix for this yet but the simplest solution is the log in with your email address, go to your profile to figure out what your username is, then log out and log back in again using the name. Voila, problem solved.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

Hi Grahame,

I don't know if this is the right area to post this so please feel free to move it to where it belongs if I'm posting where I shouldn't ...

I noticed the avatars seem to have been given a "Drop Shadow" look and thus making them have a floating effect. Is it just me seeing this, or is this a new look? I liked them better without the shadow effect because, as in my case, the canvas I used for my avatar blended in with the light background color of the forum and the image seemed to be painted on to it. Just curious. Thanks!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Hi Grahame,

I don't know if this is the right area to post this so please feel free to move it to where it belongs if I'm posting where I shouldn't ...

I noticed the avatars seem to have been given a "Drop Shadow" look and thus making them have a floating effect. Is it just me seeing this, or is this a new look? I liked them better without the shadow effect because, as in my case, the canvas I used for my avatar blended in with the light background color of the forum and the image seemed to be painted on to it. Just curious. Thanks!
    I just noticed this moments ago. Mine no longer has an invisible background either.
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMonsters View Post
    I just noticed this moments ago. Mine no longer has an invisible background either.
    Yes it's new...I see where you guys are coming from and it wasn't something I had considered. I'll talk with the management team about which way we want to go (shadows or not). I think the shadows make a big improvement to most images but I can see on some it does change the effect you were going for.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

Thank you for addressing our concerns so quickly. I appreciate it.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection