Thread: Celebration Europe II: Costumes

Celebration Europe II: Costumes

Do you have an awesome costume you've been working on? Will you debut it in Germany? Perhaps your favorite part of a Celebration is the Costume Contest?

Discuss!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

My friend is making me a surprise Rebel costume and he said to me that he is making good progress on it and is in the final stages, so the chances are that it will be coming with me to Essen! I might even be a member of the Rebel Legion by then as the costume should pass whatever it turns out to be! Cannot wait!

Costume update!

My surprise costume is completed along with the helmet and will be shipped to me this week, so I should have it before CEII!

The costume is a Rebel X-Wing Pilot!!!!

Red 5 Standing By and Stay on Target!

MTFBWY and see you all in Essen!

Does anyone know when the various costumegroups will have their group photoshoot?
    Normally there are photoshoots for 501st, Rebel Legion, Slave Leias, Anakin group, ANH Leia group and so on.
    If someone could please share times for any known photoshoot, that would be great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mundi View Post
    Does anyone know when the various costumegroups will have their group photoshoot?
    Normally there are photoshoots for 501st, Rebel Legion, Slave Leias, Anakin group, ANH Leia group and so on.
    If someone could please share times for any known photoshoot, that would be great.

Thanks
    Friday starting at 12.30 for the various groupings of Rebel Legion (pilots, clines, etc) and then the main Rebel Legion group.

Saturday at 11.30 for the 501st main picture.

Locations for both tbc.
    Last edited by edgejedi; 07-18-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Jase 'edgejedi' Fox, Rebel Legion UK, www.rebellegionuk.com

Quote Originally Posted by edgejedi View Post
    Friday starting at 12.30 for the various groupings of Rebel Legion (pilots, clines, etc) and then the main Rebel Legion group.Saturday at 11.30 for the 501st main picture.Locations for both tbc.
    Thanks for the info