Thread: Celebration Europe II: Exhibitors

Celebration Europe II: Exhibitors

Given the location of this Celebration, I bet we see some very different exhibitors on site. Are there any particular companies that you are looking forward to seeing in Germany?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Hello Chris, so far the exhibitor list seems underwhelming. I guess Hasbro will be there. What about the big companies like SSC, EFx, GG, etc? Does anybody in UK know what big vendors will be there?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthInwah View Post
    Hello Chris, so far the exhibitor list seems underwhelming. I guess Hasbro will be there. What about the big companies like SSC, EFx, GG, etc? Does anybody in UK know what big vendors will be there?
    I know one company said they definitely wouldn't be in a interview Rebelscum themselves did, I believe it was Gentle Giant. Can't remember what exactly was said though.

GG and Propstore won't be there, they already announced it when CEII was announced, unless they changed their minds now.
    "Never tell me the odds"

LEGO will have a stand, and part of it will be dedicated to LEGO fans who will bring along self-made sets.

Do you know if Lego is doing an exclusive this year?

Quote Originally Posted by HJR View Post
    LEGO will have a stand, and part of it will be dedicated to LEGO fans who will bring along self-made sets.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"