Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Transportation

Celebration Europe II: Transportation

Planes, Trains & Automobiles!

No, not the John Candy film...how are you traveling to the show?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

High Admiral

Flying in from Glasgow to Dusseldorf and then train from Dusseldorf to Essen.

I'm taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras International, London to Brussels, Belgium, then another train from there to Essen, Germany! I cannot book my train tickets until 3 months before travel, so the end of April for me! :-)

Flying from New astle to Dusseldorf like a true Auf Widersehen Pet.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Flying Southampton To Dusseldorf, then train to Essen, then foot to pub...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvius View Post
    I'm taking the Eurostar train from St Pancras International, London to Brussels, Belgium, then another train from there to Essen, Germany! I cannot book my train tickets until 3 months before travel, so the end of April for me! :-)
    Sylvuis - have you had any rough costs for the train tickets? thinking of going via train also.

also anyone travelling from Devon want to join up and travel to Essen together?
    Last edited by warnoeuk76; 03-26-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Neil TB7290
    SW CHRONICLES COLLECTION - https://www.facebook.com/pages/SW-Ch...78742722354124

I'm flying into and out of Berlin (spending time with family there). Plan to take the train from Berlin to Essen. Let me know if anyone's in the Berlin area and wants to hang out and / or travel together. Thanks!

I live in Hengelo, Netherlands, which is near the Dutch/German border. Essen is a 130 km. / 90 mile drive. I'm staying for the whole weekend though.

Flying from Birmingham to Dusseldorf early on the first day. Then either train or taxi to Essen. There maybe a shuttle bus put on from Dusseldorf airport to the convention centre as with other conventions / shows. If I find out more I will post.

Quote Originally Posted by warnoeuk76 View Post
    Sylvuis - have you had any rough costs for the train tickets? thinking of going via train also.

also anyone travelling from Devon want to join up and travel to Essen together?
    PM sent!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast