Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Volunteering

I will be recruiting volunteers on site so if you decide you want to try something different, fun, and rewarding, come see me in the autograph hall at volunteer headquarters!

Safe travels to everyone and have a great time!

TK
    Last edited by tronkel; 07-15-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    www.fanexpodallas.com
    opxvolunteers@gmail.com
    Official Pix Volunteer Director
    Volunteer Director Fan Expo Dallas, Dallas Fan Days

Hi Tracey,

if everything goes to plan on Friday and Saturday and I get all my autographs and exclusives I might be up for volunteering on the Sunday - would this be ok??
    Neil TB7290
    SW CHRONICLES COLLECTION - https://www.facebook.com/pages/SW-Ch...78742722354124

Absolutely!

Thanks
    TK
    www.fanexpodallas.com
    opxvolunteers@gmail.com

I volunteered for Reed and OPX for CV, great experiences with both organizations. Took my enjoyment of the event to a whole other level. Have fun everyone! See you in a few days.

So very proud of all the volunteers! Everyone did a great job. Words cannot express my gratitude; I am so happy to have met you all. It was truly an honor to work with you!

Sincerely,
    Tracy
    www.fanexpodallas.com
    opxvolunteers@gmail.com

Now that the week is over...I will post a extended recap in a couple days in the auto section for the future, but being my first experience in a Celebration, and moreover, being in OPX, I have to say it was one of the funniest experiences of my life. All the OPX staff are top of the class people, and I really liked worked with them. It was also very nice to meet some of other scummers in the auto section, maniac, Vossk, etc. Special thanks go to Tracy, particularly for having my girlfriend and me there, and for having me in the same place the three days (Tim Rose is a really nice guy), and to Chris, for helping me with my fellow scummers autos. So, see you in Celebration 2015 Anaheim (really, why can't they call them CVII), if you want us in the volunteer group, Tracy, we will be there
    Last edited by razagul; 08-04-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    "Never tell me the odds"

The Official Pix Team

Last edited by PoloTheJedi; 08-17-2013 at 08:00 AM.
    Staff Member of www.mintinbox.net & 501st Legion Member TK-27388

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12