Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Art

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Trying to buy a couple of prints, but when I click the Buy button it simply takes me to PayPal but there are no details or information...can anyone help please?

it looks like if you dont have PP, you fill out the lines and go to CC info I guess. If you do have PP you click the Have a PP account line.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    I don't get those 'lines' - Buy Now takes me straight to PP...I'm logged in, but nothing appearing in my account

SOLVED - damn Google Chrome.....
    Last edited by Vossk; 05-29-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Going crazy - getting "Homecoming" (so I can get it signed by 4 Fetts), "ROTJ 30th" (so I can get it signed by everyone!) and the VanderStelt, cos I missed out on buying another of his recently.

I wanted "Execution Order" as well but it was vetoed by SWMBO as "...too gruesome". She doesn't know a lot about Star Wars, but she DOES know what happened to Lars & Beru...lol!

SWMBO?? Its not like theyve been set on fire...yet! Couple thoughts on the Tween print...1) Imagine the Ewok(s) walking through the forest and seeing that sight! 2) Imagine the walker troops as theyre going through said forest and maybe seeing these little furry creatures..."No opposition there..."...only to be partly overthrown by said furry creatures!
    Last edited by Hail_Lord_Helmet; 05-29-2013 at 10:22 PM.

I pre-ordered:
    Execution order (Chris) (must have in my opinion, it is so bad ***...)
    Malcolm Tween print
    Dancer's Pit (Shea Standefer)
    Leuchtende Wesen sind wir (Matt Busch)

Anyone know when Matt Busch's will be for sale and where? I want this and there are a couple more I'm thinking about... e.g. Vanderstelt, Rood, Fleming...

EDIT: Preordered Matt's print now too, you can get it via his online store.
    Last edited by maniac79; 05-30-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082247/

My blog with my latest additions and parts of my collection: http://www.home-of-boushh.com

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    SWMBO?? Its not like theyve been set on fire...yet! Couple thoughts on the Tween print...1) Imagine the Ewok(s) walking through the forrest and seeing that sight! 2) Imagine the walker troops as theyre going through said forrest and maybe seeing these little furry creatures..."No opposition there..."...only to be partly overthrown by said furry creatures!
    She Who Must Be Obeyed.....

And yeah, the Tween print made me chuckle...all that firepower brought down by feral Care Bears

Yep know about the SWMBO....and not about spelling "forest" correctly! ha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast