Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Art

Doesn't help that its the weekend after San Diego either. I saw Katie Cook tweeted this morning that she's a no, which is very disappointing, but understandable.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

I'm glad to announce I'll be going!
    My print concept was approved by Lucasfilm today (sorry, no hints. You have to wait for the official reveal on starwars.com)
    I'm looking forward to the show and seeing Germany for the first time although my trip will be short on sight-seeing.

My friends Brian Rood, Joe Corroney, Spencer Brinkerhoff III, and Shea Standefer have also confirmed they have been approved for the Art Show as well!

Def going to need help getting your print Chris! Cool to hear Shea will be doing something. She's a fun follow on FB...

The official artist present at Celebration Europe 2 :

Steve Anderson Doug Cowan Joshua Smith (Hydro74)
    Drew Baker Hugh Fleming Shea Standefer
    Paul Ballard Hans Jenssen JAKe (Jake Steel)
    Spencer Brinkerhoff III Ken Lashley Chris Trevas
    Matt Busch Erik Maell Malcolm Tween
    Lin Zy Busch Jason Palmer Jerry VanderStelt
    Richard Chasemore Brian Rood Christian Waggoner
    Joe Corroney Tsuneo Sanda
    Staff Member of www.mintinbox.net & 501st Legion Member TK-27388

I know it's early but is there going to be a way we can get a print if we're not heading overseas? I'm looking to grab at least a Trevas and Waggoner... Please help!
    it is what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by lonepigeon View Post
    I'm glad to announce I'll be going!
    My print concept was approved by Lucasfilm today (sorry, no hints. You have to wait for the official reveal on starwars.com)
    I'm looking forward to the show and seeing Germany for the first time although my trip will be short on sight-seeing.

My friends Brian Rood, Joe Corroney, Spencer Brinkerhoff III, and Shea Standefer have also confirmed they have been approved for the Art Show as well!
    Glad you're going, Chris! Looking forward to your print, as always! My trip will be short on sight-seeing as well. I just can't swing the time for a longer trip. So we'll just have to make the most of the time we do have!
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Def want SB3, Chris', and Jerry's. Maybe Shea's as well...

I'm not able to attend but I'd love to grab a Trevas and Vanderstilt print.
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Please note that the prints listed as "not available for preorder" will be available for preorder from those artist's personal websites.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast