Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Guests

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by LDub View Post
    Well, Scotland is part of Britain.
    Yes it is (for now!! lol) but invariably if its England doing well at anything they are referred to as English, not British. See how Andy Murray is labelled now compared to a few years ago - he was classed as the dour-faced Scot now he's successful and winning majors he's British!

Mark (who supports the first British team to win the European Cup!!)

This is just the way it is for Celebrations. Hell you don't even get a full event guide until days before the show. Never really been disappointed yet so fear not...

Quote Originally Posted by Vossk View Post
    This is my first big event so I'm not sure how these announcements are usually done, but it seems a little strange that almost a month after tickets go on sale, there's still only a fairly minor actor and a behind-the-camera guy confirmed on. Im in no way disparaging either of them, but the organisers better improve their roll call in order to warrant the 1000 Euros I've dropped on tickets.... Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the small local events I used to attend in the UK had guest booked and confirmed BEFORE they advertised & took your money
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Thanks Ross - I'm looking forward to it, regardless, just found it weird there were no bigger names confirmed or announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Franklin on Twitter
    Getting Celebration Europe announcements ready for this week. Fun!
    Might be guests, though might also be something else.
    I am exited though.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Hmmm, perhaps time to drag my non-social-networking *** onto The Twitter and see what all the fuss is about...

I don't like twitter. Much to much going on to keep track on anything. Seems like people are posting constantly to make up for the short message allowed.
    I only know about Mary's message because someone else wrote about it on a fora. I did check it out though, to get the words right.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Yeah - wary of any technology that requires a mail to mate asking "How the f... does this work?!?!?!" LOL. Still, have managed to resurrect my account and am now following Mary, so will keep 'em peeled for breaking news

Steve Sansweet confirmed as the fourth guest, joining Dave Filoni, Warwick Davis and Pablo Hidalgo who were previously announced.

Ian McDiarmid announced as first guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Phantom_Jedi View Post
    Ian McDiarmid announced as first guest.
    I think you mean fifth. First autograph guest, yes. As the presence of OfficialPix was announced at the same time.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast