Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Guests

It wouldn't surprise me if Mcdirmad will attend CE.I would highly recommend meeting him.A true english gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Mcdirmad will attend CE.I would highly recommend meeting him.A true english gentleman.
    I 2nd that! I got to meet him and get my picture taken with him at Celebration VI. It was brief, but he is very nice and a down to earth person.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

High Admiral

He is a gentleman and I would recommend people meet him too however, there is one thing he isn't and that is English!! He was born in Carnoustie, Scotland.

Ok,then he was a Scotish gentleman then.LOL.

High Admiral

Sorry, wasn't trying to have a go at you, I'm just proud of my nation. Any time anyone from here goes on to do anything of note they invariably get labelled British or even English!

Quote Originally Posted by PoloTheJedi View Post
    I hope to see Lewis Macleod, Alan Ruscoe, and Billy Dee Williams !
    I wouldn't be surprised if Billy Dee Williams turned up. He's done European conventions before, like the original Celebration Europe (I think) and the event in Ireland called Invasion, so he has been to European shows. I'd consider your other two wants fairly unlikely though, but hopefully they'll show up. We'll just have to wait and see before writing anyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by marky242 View Post
    Sorry, wasn't trying to have a go at you, I'm just proud of my nation. Any time anyone from here goes on to do anything of note they invariably get labelled British or even English!
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Billy Dee Williams turned up. He's done European conventions before, like the original Celebration Europe (I think) and the event in Ireland called Invasion, so he has been to European shows. I'd consider your other two wants fairly unlikely though, but hopefully they'll show up. We'll just have to wait and see before writing anyone off.
    Alan Ruscoe did an event in Denmark in May last year, so I see no reason why he shouldn't want to do an event in Germany if he is invited and have the time.
    He is a great guy. Very friendly and down to earth. So if anyone have the chance to meet him at any event, I can only say go for it.

Billy Dee Williams is also very friendly, though he is getting older and may not be up for the long hours of an event. If he does come, then anyone wanting to meet him should do so rather than waiting for the next event, as I would not be surprised if his appearences is getting more and more rare.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    This is my first big event so I'm not sure how these announcements are usually done, but it seems a little strange that almost a month after tickets go on sale, there's still only a fairly minor actor and a behind-the-camera guy confirmed on. Im in no way disparaging either of them, but the organisers better improve their roll call in order to warrant the 1000 Euros I've dropped on tickets.... Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the small local events I used to attend in the UK had guest booked and confirmed BEFORE they advertised & took your money

Quote Originally Posted by marky242 View Post
    I'm just proud of my nation. Any time anyone from here goes on to do anything of note they invariably get labelled British
    Well, Scotland is part of Britain.
    Twitter @NerfHerderNews

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast