Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Exclusives

A bunch of the artwork for the Celebration Europe II merchandise has just been posted.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

McQuarrie/Bateman is interesting for sure.

As a german I think most of the designs are horrible. We are just reduced to Oktoberfest and Bavaria. The Cantina Band design also features the old german writing the nazis used for their propaganda posters. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    As a german I think most of the designs are horrible. We are just reduced to Oktoberfest and Bavaria. The Cantina Band design also features the old german writing the nazis used for their propaganda posters. Great job!
    Sorry to hear you're upset, Bubba. Just out of curiousity, what kind of designs would you like to see?

I for one am happy to see that I can now replace the Hoth Brewing Company shirt I bought at CV. I like the shirt, but I was always disappointed that they used "Milk" as the beverage rather than Ales.

Shirt logo from CV:

Shirt logo from CEII:

Last edited by mousedroid; 05-15-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Also a german collector here and I think the Modal Nodes in Leathershorts are hilarious.
    I so want this and the bikerscouts!
    Even if most motives support clichés, I have fun with the great designs.
    Maybe I am not as sensitive to the issues mentioned above.
    And the old fonts are still in use on a lot of bavarian beer-brands, doesnt really have to do anything with the 3rd reich.
    Last edited by electricdragon; 05-18-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    *I shot the Artoo but I did not shoot C3PO!*

I agree with the Modal Nodes being hilarious! And the font being non-offensive. The Vaderhosen is also brilliant. Nothing wrong with a bit of stereotyping, as long as it's done with humour in mind.
    Nerdtimesgeek.com - Where Nerds and Geeks unite!

As an adopted german, I can't offer a clear opinion as my native germans, but I believe it's hilarious. Obviously, many people (even if wrongly as Essen is not Bayern) thinks that's the only thing to see in Germany, but oh boys, wait till they're here LOL
    "Never tell me the odds"

Does anyone know whether the Hasbro Boba Fett exclusive will be limited in numbers per day or just until they run out? I will be getting there late on the first day and would hate to miss this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post

Mintinbox.net "French Collectible Website" will offer for Star Wars Celebration Europe II exclusive set of 6 Bounty Hunter artworks by Kosept and his box. Don't forget to get it during the show in Hall 5 !

More informations on link in french and in english !!!

MintInBox.net - Star Wars Celebration Europe II

Last edited by PoloTheJedi; 06-10-2013 at 09:20 AM.
    Staff Member of www.mintinbox.net & 501st Legion Member TK-27388

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast