Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: VIP Tickets

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by warnoeuk76 View Post
    well I've decided to buy a VIP ticket and also got conformation from my VIP Conciege that I can email her with any questions I my have.
    Going to email a small list of questions and see what response I get back.
    Nice one - be interested to hear what she has to say!

Well here's the response to my questions I sent, it might help it might not

What time can I enter to view the CEII store?
    The CEII Store will open on Thursday, July 18 at 18:00-21:00 for VIPs only in Hall 12. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, VIPs may enter the store starting at 9:30. The store will open to all attendees at 10:00. You may also pre-order merchandise and have it waiting for you in the VIP lounge. (this option is not yet available)

During the weekend can I leave a suitcase at the VIP area so a I store items bought and signed during the day? instead of carrying these around with myself.Yes, you may leave a suite case in the VIP area. We will have a storage area for your bags, so as you purchase items, you may drop them off in the VIP lounge and pick them up at the end of the day.

Will the VIP badge holders also be provided with a lunch meal?
    Lunch is not provided. However, there will be snacks and drinks available in the VIP lounge throughout the day.

Will the VIP's attending the event over the weekend i.e. celebrities be also using the VIP suite with other fans like myself who also have bought a VIP badge? The VIP lounge is for the exclusive use of those who purchased a VIP ticket. The Star Wars celebrities will not be using the VIP lounge

Will we be hearing other VIP perks closer to the event? At this time, all "perks" are listed on the website. However, should something new be added, we will send an email to our VIPs with the updated information.

What time do us VIP badge holders have to leave and enter the venue? VIPs will be allowed to enter the Celebration Exhibit Hall at 9:30 in the morning. The Messe Essen opens between 7:00-8:00.
    are we allowed to take photo's within the VIP lounge?
    Yes, you may take photos within the VIP lounge

will we be able to meet and great the Star Wars actors and staff attending at the VIP lounge and also at the planned talks
    It is up to the individual actors as to whether they meet with VIPs after their talks.

I hope this answers your questions, and please feel free to email me should you have more.

I look forward to meeting you in Essen!
    Neil TB7290
    SW CHRONICLES COLLECTION - https://www.facebook.com/pages/SW-Ch...78742722354124

•    
    I recently upgraded and asked whether there was queue jumping for photo opportunities and there will be.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Did they say if those would be counted separately from the 'graph jumps, or come off the same ticket?

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Vossk View Post
    Did they say if those would be counted separately from the 'graph jumps, or come off the same ticket?
    Wasn't clear but advised same system would be in place.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Hmm, guessing it'll be the same tickets - I'll drop the woman a mail and clarify, then reply here.

VIP's get a Fast Pass to skip the queue for up to six for the Autograph Hall celebrity signings (Price of autographs not included
    Neil TB7290
    SW CHRONICLES COLLECTION - https://www.facebook.com/pages/SW-Ch...78742722354124

The VIP Lounge Meet & Greets listed on the schedule are Dave Filoni, Doug Chaing & Iain McCaig, and Ben Burtt. Ben Burtt is signing in the Autograph area, but D.F., D.C. and I.M. are not. Anyone know from experience if it would be OK to ask for an autograph from these three during the M&G since they aren't signing otherwise? I've never been a VIP at a Celebration before.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by mousedroid View Post
    The VIP Lounge Meet & Greets listed on the schedule are Dave Filoni, Doug Chaing & Iain McCaig, and Ben Burtt. Ben Burtt is signing in the Autograph area, but D.F., D.C. and I.M. are not. Anyone know from experience if it would be OK to ask for an autograph from these three during the M&G since they aren't signing otherwise? I've never been a VIP at a Celebration before.
    I can't see the Meet & Greets where are they listed?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthElvis77 View Post
    I can't see the Meet & Greets where are they listed?
    On the printable schedules.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast