Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Echo_Six's Feedback Thread

Ensign

•    
    Just complete my first trade with Echo_Six. Fast Shipment. Great Communication. Look forward to dealing with again.

A pleasure to deal with - good communication and quick payment - Thanks so much and enjoy!!!

Made another trade with Lee, and like last time everything went great! Can't wait for my next trade with him!

Yet another trade, and smooth as usual. Thanks!
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

Multiple sales and this time Lee helped my son w a major want. One of the best out there

Lee is the nicest guy I've ever dealt with on here. He is extremely generous, ships promptly and packages the items great. Thanks again Lee.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Second trade with Echo_Six and it was as smooth as silk again. He is a credit to the RS community and I highly recommend him!

Thanks again

Jason *from across the pond*
    " Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays ".
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    Trade Feedback

Emperor's Hand

Just had a great buy from Echo_Six! Great communication, price and fast shipping! Thanks again!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

completed my first transaction w/ echo6...everything was w/o issue. Great scummer. fast shipper, great communicator...etc...A++

Quick payment and great communication! Thanks to a great Scummer!
    Currently looking for Ewoks Preschool and Plush items including protos, proofs, artwork, etc.
    My Feedback

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast