Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

that is a great price. best of luck with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
    that is a great price. best of luck with your sale.
    Thanks! I figured I would help a scummer out!

Just wanted to give a big Thank You to Bobafettcrazy for a perfect transaction. I've been reading this board for years but this was my first purchase. Ben is just my second Attakus statue, so now my Tusken Raider won't be so lonely.

Looking for Shock Trooper Commander Thire, anybody got the goods, hmm hmm.

I have for sale:

Yoda AOTC (with the lightsaber): 125.00 plus shipping
    Slave Leia: 125.00 plus exact shipping
    Obi Wan: 125.00 plus exact shipping

Shoot me a PM. I am located in the states.
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

I'm looking for the Attakus Commander Thire, couple questions though. Does anyone own this? What's the quality of the statue and what's a good price for it because there's quite a few for sale on eBay.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    I'm looking for the Attakus Commander Thire, couple questions though. Does anyone own this? What's the quality of the statue and what's a good price for it because there's quite a few for sale on eBay.
    Thanks in advance.
    All of the Attakus 1:10 scale statues I've bought are very good quality I think, I own Vader, both the Stormtroopers & all 8 of the clones that they released..., I like them that much I absolutely have to have to latest editions (clones) that they are releasing next month. Commander Thire in particular has a decent pose & I think the Attakus artists gave him a nice paint job, can't find anything negative to say about any of the statues to be honest & I paid 69.99 for mine but that was at time of release & I have seen them cheaper since so it maybe worth shopping about on eBay as they do tend to turn up on there a lot..., good hunting.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    All of the Attakus 1:10 scale statues I've bought are very good quality I think, I own Vader, both the Stormtroopers & all 8 of the clones that they released..., I like them that much I absolutely have to have to latest editions (clones) that they are releasing next month. Commander Thire in particular has a decent pose & I think the Attakus artists gave him a nice paint job, can't find anything negative to say about any of the statues to be honest & I paid 69.99 for mine but that was at time of release & I have seen them cheaper since so it maybe worth shopping about on eBay as they do tend to turn up on there a lot..., good hunting.
    Thanks I'm making my purchase right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    Thanks I'm making my purchase right now
    I'm positive that you'll be very happy with your statue when it arrives, they are all really nice collectibles & are an asset to any collection. I think.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hi - I'm looking for the Jawa, Wicket and Yoda (Dagobah) statues. If you have one of these for sale, please PM me with your asking price. Thanks!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast