Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

I'm looking to buy a 1/5 scale Sandtrooper sergeant (white pauldron) and am willing to spend around $325. As an alternative, I have a Vader V.2 that I'd do a straight up trade for one.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    I'm looking to buy a 1/5 scale Sandtrooper sergeant (white pauldron)
    Update: Found!

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Update: Found!

Glad you found one ok, it's a nice statue to have in a collection I think.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hey guys I'm looking into getting an Attakus sandtrooper so if anyone has one they wanna sell hit me up with a pm. (Pauldron colour doesn't matter)
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Hey guys I'm looking into getting an Attakus sandtrooper so if anyone has one they wanna sell hit me up with a pm. (Pauldron colour doesn't matter)
    They'll be a tad of the expensive side mate, the Sergeant seems to command the most money as it was an exclusive, going by what I've seen on eBay it can usually range from 220.00-330.00..., as for the Squad Leader, there used to be plenty available & they'd be in the 200.00 range BUT currently someone on eBay is trying to get well over 500.00 for one, it's one of those that just keeps getting relisted though so not really worth paying attention to as a price guide. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    They'll be a tad of the expensive side mate, the Sergeant seems to command the most money as it was an exclusive, going by what I've seen on eBay it can usually range from 220.00-330.00..., as for the Squad Leader, there used to be plenty available & they'd be in the 200.00 range BUT currently someone on eBay is trying to get well over 500.00 for one, it's one of those that just keeps getting relisted though so not really worth paying attention to as a price guide. lol
    Yeah I've seen that one on eBay and I'm not willing at all to pay over $500 for it I will probably be willing to spend about $300 AUD to $400 AUD on this piece but it just depends, I know the large Attakus pieces are expensive now I'm also planning on getting the Grevious and Jango piece from Attakus but again it just all depends on the prices I can find them for and how much space I have at the time.

Yeah I've seen that one on eBay and I'm not willing at all to pay over $500 for it I will probably be willing to spend about $300 AUD to $400 AUD on this piece but it just depends, I know the large Attakus pieces are expensive now I'm also planning on getting the Grevious and Jango piece from Attakus but again it just all depends on the prices I can find them for and how much space I have at the time.
    I'd say Grievous will be the hardest to get for a decent price, he seems to command quite a bit of cash..., not that he's not worth it, the statue is huge & the detailing is fantastic, it's very good value for money.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I'd say Grievous will be the hardest to get for a decent price, he seems to command quite a bit of cash..., not that he's not worth it, the statue is huge & the detailing is fantastic, it's very good value for money.
    Yeah I know I've been preparing for grievous haha I know he is gonna cost heaps so I'm just delaying it for now.

Yeah I know I've been preparing for grievous haha I know he is gonna cost heaps so I'm just delaying it for now.
    Fair enough mate, I guess there are things out there that are just going to be expensive, the Sideshow premium format Darth Talon for instants or the legendary scale bust of Commander Cody that's pretty much doubled in price now..., when things like that grow in value I think it's great for the collectors as they have potential for a future nest egg, if I had one collectible that was worth ALOT of money later on down the line I'd give consideration to maybe selling it if it meant I could buy many other things (collectibles) with the money..., I'm not into collecting to make money but I wouldn't object to making my money for collectibles go further. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I have a Obi Wan statue for sale... $85 shipped to the lower 48 states. The box has a little wear from time, but the statue is mint. If you want a photo, PM me and I'll take it out of the box.

SOLD
    Last edited by Bobafettcrazy; 09-11-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast